Mateó arrives back home, having taken the metro train and a bus to get back since he doesn't have a car anymore since the CIA took away his supercar.

He approaches the door and opens letting the animals out to do their business. He hangs his coat and heads to the dining area and sees everyone talking and eating. Gabriella runs to him and he hugs her. Angie approaches them "Hey honey" they kiss. "How was work?"

"Same old same old. Let's hear about this one's day?" He said rubbing her stomach.

"We're both doing good," She rubs his hand, "and now I'd like to introduce you to some very important people," Angie said as she grabbed his hand. "Aquí" as they head to the table so Angie and Ignácio can start introductions.

"Now that we're all here. I believe introductions are in order. Papi, this is my husband Mateó, his family was one of the first people we meet when we left,"

"Nice to finally meet you, sir," Mateo said as he shook Bruno's hand "Likewise,"

"And this is Acacia, she's a museum curator,"

"I'm also her sister-in-law. Nice to formally meet you," Acacia greeted. Then she gestured to two girls in front of her.

"And these two are your granddaughters Layla and Gabriela. Girls this is your Abuelo,"

"Hi..." they said. Both shy and excited at meeting Bruno, they have a lot to ask. So they just hugged his legs faces buried and giggling.

After the introductions were made, things were going well, the girls were intrigued by their abuelo and wanted to learn more about him. With help from Miguel.

Ignácio introduced the rest of their in-laws. Chico, Zita, And their kids. Maria and Manolo Sánchez.

Antonio got to hang out with the kids and he was loving it. Anyway, dinner was filled with questions and conversations till someone had to ask...

"Did you get a gift?" This got everyone to stop talking seeing that it was Lala, Ignacio's daughter, who asked Mirabel.

"Uh no, I don't have powers I thought everyone here knew that," Mira said feeling a little awkward.

"Layla," scolded Ignácio.

"Sorry I just wanted to ask since he got his gift back," she points to Antonio.

"Huh?" Exclaimed Chico.

"Oh, I can explain. When Casita crumbled we lost our powers. However when we rebuild our house and worked on our issues the magic returned and so did our gifts," said Dolores.

"Oh so..."

"Still no gift, but that's okay," Mira assured.

"Consider yourself lucky," said Zano.

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Mira.

"Nothing" he retracted eating his food, earning a confused look from the girl.

"He means that you don't need powers to be special or helpful," stated Angie giving Zano a 'watch what you say' look.

Everyone resumed eating till Mirabel decided to ask about the babies. "So Ignácio those two boys are yours right?"

"Sí, Mira," Ignacio gestures to the twins. "This is Manny and Mikey,"

She looks at them and notices another baby. "and who's this-" The baby lifts their head revealing wide eyes, startling her. "Uh?"

"Oh, this is Joy, our daughter" answered Zita smiling.

"She's cute," Mira says trying not to show her reaction.