"Have you felt a loss of appetite? Has your body felt fatigued?"

"I suppose so." I recalled feeling those exact symptoms during my fight with Felicia.

"Of course you have. Your sword is way too powerful for you." He pointed at my sword which lay on a table, clean. No longer red with the blood of Felicia.

"What do you mean?"

He sighed.

"Tell me what you learned about the sword." He demanded.

"Ok? I feel its power when the sword's hilt burns in my hand. Then I know it is ready to be activated."

"And?" He pried for more.

"And, then when it has no more power left, it will stop?"

The old man scratched his gray whiskery chin.

"Did Abernan not teach you how to wield that sword?"

"I don't understand."

He sighed even louder.

"Listen closely. What I say next is very, very important." I nodded, as did Palleas, though I am sure the old man was talking to me. He grabbed my sword off the table. He held it out so we could all see. "True, this sword is magical, but it is not magical because of the stone it was made with." I looked up at him. Hadn't Debynn claimed the stone was very rare, a stone he called a Druid's stone? "This sword can only activate with Druid power. It is only as powerful as its user."

"But that would mean-"

"That you are a druid." He nodded.

"What?" I looked at Vyndor.

"You think we are the only druids because we live together in a small village away from everyone else. The truth is, many people throughout Galasia aren't even aware they are druids, like you."

"How?"

"It's passed down through blood. In your case it is through your mother's." The other's must have told him who I was.

"Queen Ezailia was a Druid?" I don't remember Akyto ever telling me that.

"Indeed she was. Though many did not know it. Many say that is the reason why Queen Ezailia was murdered. Those who were not blessed with the power became jealous and started murdering anyone with druid power. The King was one of those people."

There was still so much of myself that I did not know. So many stories of a past I did not know. What was real? What was fake? Was the King my father? Was I really a druid? How had this stayed hidden for so long? I needed to learn the truth, whatever it be. That's all I wanted from the King.

"It's possible that KuRath was the one that really murdered her." Palleas claimed.

"Is this so?" The old man looked at me. I nodded. It was a possibility. If KuRath was a powerful druid acting on his own, he might be the one causing all the problems in Galasia as of late.

"We need to go to the capital and stop him." Palleas stood.

Kelrith and Bargonaan entered.

"We just received word that Prince Andrion, Abernan, and Vermilion are on the move. They plan to attack the capital. They should reach Entheria by tomorrow. We need to go now."

"Go get ready, I will be behind you." I smiled at Palleas and the other two. They left me behind with the old Druid.

"Not in your condition, no you are staying here."

I sat up. My body felt exhausted.

"I don't think you understand the severity of the situation."

"No, you don't. If we do not go now they will kill the King, who we believe is innocent. If they kill him..." I trailed off. "He knows more than he has let on. That is why I must get to him before the others."