BRITTANY BRASSARD

BRITTANY BRASSARD

Brave
Responsible
Intelligent
Talented
Talkative
Assertive
Nice
Youthful

Bright
Reasonable
Authentic
Successful
Sincere
Agreeable
Reliable
Daring

I am brave, the things I have been through I couldn't have dealt with them if I wasn't responsible enough to know what I meeded to do to survive. I wouldn't have survived what I did if I was intelligent to know I had a safe place to go back to. I'm talented at shielding myself off to protect myself, but also talkative e to those whom I trust. I'm now assertive when I tell certain people NO. I still am nice about how I say it. I want to remain youthful, it's in my personality. I'm bright, getting two associates degrees and almost done with my bachelor's degree when people said I was too retarded to even finish high school. I'm reasonable that not everything is going to be perfect, people are going to fuck up, it's part of the human existence. I try to be authentic in the way I am around others. I can't show everyone who I truly am, for if I do, they would look at me completely different. I'm successful at completely doing the opposite of what everyone has ever said. I walk, I talk, I work, I take care of others, I have 2 associates and almost a bachelor's. I'm sincere in my relationships I make because they are important to me. I am agreeable to a fault. I am reliable because I'm successful and I'm daring because I'm remaining youthful.
That is who I am. Some days I love me and sometimes it's harder but here, written out is who I am. People can either like me or not. It's up to them not up to me if they like me. I'm my own person and they are themselves.
Be your own person, because there is only ONE of you!