G3 Bounty: Krubis

Start from the beginning

I then decided to sit at an empty table and hope that someone would approach me. I then noticed a very beautiful server standing by the liquor shelves. She had rabbit-like traits along with purple hair and eyes. I just couldn't take my eyes off her, and she noticed me.

Server: Stop staring like that, you're making me blush

I blushed as well, and she approached me.

Server: So what brings you to Blue Garden? *Gasp*!

She stopped smiling at me when she noticed my bounty suit.

Server: Wait. Is that a bounty suit you're wearing?

Y/N: Yes?

She then sighs and gives me a warning.

Server: You better quit while you still have a chance. What you're doing will cost you your life.

Y/N: I just-

She suddenly put her index finger on my lips, smiled a little, and leaned toward me.

Server: It'd be a shame to see that cute face all messed up. Have a good day.

She then walks away and starts smoking from a pipe. I sighed and wondered what that was about. Another server appeared, this one with long black hair and red eyes. She was holding the Dodge Unit Gene told me about.

Server 1: Forgive Lucy, she's just worried for those who are into bounty hunting.

Y/N: Is that-

Server 1: A Dodge Unit that every bounty hunter needs. And I heard that you are the one that took down 9-Torg. Right?

Y/N: That's correct.

Server 1: Listen, I'm a little tight on money, and I heard you took 5-Torgs head. So give me the head, and I'll give you the Dodge Unit. Sound fair.

Y/N: Hmm. Fair.

She then holds out a container and I quickly place 5-Torg's head in it. She gave me the Dodge unit and we both went our separate ways. I took the monorail back home and showed it to Gene.

Gene: Well done. You got it back. What did my old partner say about me?

Y/N: Uh-

Gene: Actually don't answer that. Let's get back to business. Anyway, I called in some last favor and I got information on two G3 officers. The Bounty 5000 is fixed now, so you should be able to warp near their location. Show these sons of bitches what you're made of.

I nodded in agreement and went to the Bounty 5000. I went into the available bounties and picked the one named Krubis, a low-ranking G3 officer in charge of mining a sentient drug called Furgles. His operation is on a planet called Zephyr Paradise. I accepted the bounty and walked through the warp gate.

We reached our destination and saw Zephyr Paradise full of colorful plants and strange... green... water. That's something to avoid.

Kenny: Zephyr Paradise, gorgeous huh?