"You two aren't going. Plus I made the call." Diego said and he left.

Allsion got out of the car and we followed her. She had to make a call at the phone booth. I leaned against the wall and so did Five.

"So, at the commission. What did you and the Handler talk about?" Five asked.

"Uh...just how I could do more with my power. That's all." I said looking down.

"You're lying." Five said.

"I...yeah. You know how I had two siblings before the commission came to get me." I said and Five nodded.

"The commission sent someone to kill my siblings. They said it would make me a better fighter. Whatever that means." I said my voice cracked.

"Hugo-" Five was cut off by Diego coming back with a yellow folder.

"You're welcome." Diego said giving it to Allsion.

"Holy shit." Allsion said looking at the file.

"What?" Five said as we both go off the wall.

"Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody, Vanyas boyfriend." Allsion said looking up.

"Shit." Five said.

"Let's go." We all run back to the car and drive to Harold's house. Once we were there we got out of the car. We walked around the grass.

"Be careful. We don't know what this guy can do." Allsion said.

"Last time I saw him he was scrawny." Said Diego.

"So are mass murders ans serial killers, I mean look at them." Allsion said pointing at me and Five.

"Thanks." Five said.

Allsion walks to the back of the house. As Me, Five, and Diego walk to the front door.

"Ok here's the plan- Where's Allsion?" Diego asked.

"She went around back." I said.

"You know what, it would be nice if people sicked to the-" We didn't let Diego finish, Five blinked us into the house.

We heard a crash and see Diego on the floor.

"You know the door was unlocked." Five said opening the door.

"My way worked good too." Diego said getting off the floor.

"Yelk if you're in trouble." He said walking away.

"Inspiring leadership." I said.

"One of the greats." Allsion replied.

I walked around with Five in the kitchen and went back up stairs. We went up the to attic. When we got up there, there were posters of the umbrellas with their faces burnt off.

"All of faces are burnt off." Allsion said.

"Someone has issues." Diego said.

I had more sharp pain in my stomach as I fell back onto the floor. The three looked down at me and Five fell next to me, holding my head.

"Hugo!?" Siad Five looking to see where exactly I was hurt.

"What happened?" Diego asked.

"I-I don't know." Five lifted up my hoodie to see the gun shot wound.

"Jesus Hugo." Said Allsion.

"Damn it Hugo! Why didn't you say anything." Five said.

"I...I didn't wanna slow you down." I said.

"We have to get him back to the academy." Five said Diego picked me up and brought me back to car with Five and Allison following.

He sat me in the back seat with Five.  My head sitting on his leg.

"Five, my head hurts." I said before closing my eyes.

"Hey! Hugo come on keep your eyes open!" Five said.

Fives POV:

We got back to the academy and Diego picks up Hugo and brings him inside.

"Why couldn't we just taken him to a hospital?" Allison asked.

"Yeah a kid with a gun shot wound. That would raise some question." I said as Diego puts Hugo on the couch.

"Okay we need to take the bullet out." I said I went to look for something that would help and I see Diego walk off.

"Mom?" I heard him say.

"Oh! Hello Diego." She said back to him. I pick up Hugo and put his arm around my shoulder, I clung onto him so he didn't fall to the ground aging.

"Mom! Can you help him?" I said

"Oh dear, yes come on." Mom said and we went to the infirmary.

"Put him on the bed and take the hoodie off. I need to access the wound." Mom said I did as she said.

Hugo was sleeping on the bed. I sat next to him and listened to Diego and Allsion talk to each other.

"It's weird seeing Five so protective of someone." Allsion said.

"Yeah, but we need to find Vanya." Diego said.

"What about Five? We can't leave him." Allsion said.

"Five, we gotta go." Diego said leaning into the door way.

"Go without me." I said in a low vocie.

"Five, we can't do this-" Allsion tried saying until I cut her off.

"And we can't do it without Hugo either. I am going to wait for him to wake up. Go without me." I said.

"Alright come on." Diego said.

I look back at Hugo on the bed. I feel my eyes burn, I shouldn't care this much but I do. I rub my eyes so tears don't fall.

I push my chair closer to the bed. Hugo's arm was out away from the rest of his body. I get the chair just close enough for me to lean my head onto his shoulder.

I soon realized it wasn't comfortable. So I got onto the bed and continued leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Good night Hugo." I said as I fell asleep next to him.

An: I can't wait to have some more Hugo and Five parts. I love them sm 🧍‍♂️