0 : Death of A Villain

Caution!

The following contains dark themes. Self loathing and suicide are present in multiple chapters. This story gets lighter as it progress, but be advised that the beginning is rather dark.

Current chapter has depictions of death and mistreatment. Please be warned.

————————————————————————————————————

"Alexander Oriel, for your crimes against the kingdom, for attempting to poison the Empire's only princess, you are hereby executed for your treason" the emperor shouted, a fit of burning anger in his deep green eyes.

The one in question merely scoffed, but said nothing at all. Alexander Oriel, the fourth prince and youngest of the royal family, was an illegitimate child and was hated for the shame he brought.

For years, they have tormented him, acting shocked when he fought back and branding him a villain. Alex knows that no one is on his side in this forsaken castle.

His own aids, traitors who he gave his heart, betrayed him and used him after all.

Alex glared back at his father, equally hateful green eyes glaring at the older man.

Out of all the children of the royal family, it was Alex who looked the most like his Majesty. And yet it is he who is most hated. It's not that Alex had never tried, he had tried for 10 years of his life to be loved by his family, always being good and never fighting back.

He was kind, he was loving, he treated everyone with respect.

Yet he was thrown away time and time again.

Calling him a villain, spreading lies about him, saying he abused not only his servants but his siblings as well. It was only fair that he gave them their just desserts. It was only fair that he acted like the villain they desperately wanted him to be.

Being framed for his sister's poisoning was to be expected.

Everyone hated him for being the one shame to the emperor's name, the only mistake his majesty has ever made. Alex could only scoff at that, the people were blind to their king's faults.

He can see the smug looks on his siblings' faces, the way the other nobles smirked or giggled as if they got away with their greatest plan. Perhaps they did, after all, they had successfully framed him for poisoning the princess and sentenced him to his death. Alex can practically see them being giddy at his response, at his despair.

However, the youngest prince was not bothered by any of this.

Alex was mostly pissed off that he was framed before he could actually poison his siblings. Contrary to the sloppy evidence they found, he was always careful of any and every plot he had. Not leaving any paperwork or even a single soul to know. He had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to poison them, non-lethal but enough to scare them and mark him down in history as a traitor and villain. In truth, Alex just wanted to be remembered, for his name to remain in books so that no one forgot him.

It didn't matter if he was remembered as a villain, it simply meant that he wouldn't be buried from their minds for all of time. Well, he would still be remembered, he would still have what he wished, but he was furious that it happened not by his own hands but by the hands of others.

Alex waited for his death, for he was not afraid. Although he had his regrets, his dreams had been accomplished. He had no reason to continue to live anymore, his death had always been fast approaching.

When the time had come for the youngest prince's execution, everyone would remember his smile. How he smiled the entire time he got executed, joy and giddy anticipation on the young one's face.

At the young age of 18, Alexander Oriel, the fourth illegitimate prince of the Oriel Empire, died. With his death came his last plot, his last revenge. People would forever remember how much power the youngest prince had and simply never used until his death.

The end of the empire came with the end of the youngest prince.

Prince Alexander Oriel, the fall of the Empire.

He was in peace, his last revenge accomplished, forever marking him as the greatest villain in their history. Never to be forgotten and a warning to others who treated their illegitimate children with cruelty. A reminder of the kingdom's biggest mistakes.

Yet when Alex thought that was the end of it all, he suddenly woke up in another world.

'Son of a bitch'

————————————————————————————————————

Hello, hello! It's been a long while since any activity has happened in this account. To does who have no idea, this account use to be owned by a group of friends, due to some issues, they eventually split and the original owner of this account gave it to me. Enough about me, now welcome to the story!

I'm not one to write, normally being just a beta reader for my friends, so apologize if this isn't the best. Anyways, tell me if I'm going too fast or dumping too much information!

Updates will be slow since I'm in collage and I'm just writing because I'm bored.

Note: Alex was to shy, but actually wrote this because he was inspired by _sugalili's story When The Villain Can't Communicate, go check them out!!!