Extra III Part 3: Discussion Conference

⸞۞⸟

Extra 3 Part 3

Jin Zixuan had also fought on the frontlines. As a fellow warrior, he recognized Zhengye Xiangu's strength and respected her greatly. And even without her merits, the fact that she was related to Lan Wangji was enough for him to avoid having a conflict with her.

He did not expect, however, that their first meeting would immediately result in a disagreement.

This is because of that woman!

Zhengye Xiangu was right, he was blaming Jiang Yanli for what happened, for testing his limits, for angering him, and for making him appear as a rotten bully!

He had no idea why, yet everything that had to do with that woman could somehow make him irrationally enraged and lose control.

Just like this moment, his mind knew that he should not offend Zhengye Xiangu, but he couldn't take it when outsiders were giving opinions about his and Jiang Yanli's relationship.

Jin Zixuan, "Maiden Zhengye, this is between me and Maiden Jiang. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't meddle with our matter."

"It is because this matter involves my sister that I care!" The other was obviously angry for Jiang Yanli.

With Zhengye Xiangu's response, something inside Jin Zixuan snapped. Yes, this should be the main reason why he hated Jiang Yanli.

It's because it concerned her that other people couldn't help but care.

With low cultivation and no merit, just because she came from a powerful sect, she could get anything that she wants. She was loved and adored by many, protected in the hands of her family, and could even force someone to marry her.

Who could assure him that behind her kind and virtuous front was not a vicious woman? From the beginning, Jin Zixuan had never believed that she was as kind as what the others see. For this reason, he didn't want to get involved with her, yet his mother was forcing him to. One could easily guess how he would feel about this.

Jin Zixuan chuckled angrily as he turned to Jiang Yanli, "Fine. Many people really held you in high regard."

Hearing his words, Zhengye Xiangu's face turned dark. Wei Wuxian was unaware of the internal conflict Jin Zixuan was going through. He just knew that seeing Jin Zixuan disrespect Jiang Yanli had angered him to his limit.

What's wrong with his shijie being highly regarded? Wei Wuxian exclaimed, "That's because my shijie deserves to be highly regarded!"

Jin Zixuan didn't make a comment and just smiled unsmilingly. He clearly disagreed with Wei Wuxian's opinion.

Wei Wuxian, "It seems like nothing can change your impression of my shijie. Okay, then I will take her away."

Jin Zixuan, "..."

Wei Wuxian huffed as he turned around, pulling Jiang Yanli with him. "Lan Zhan, let's go!"

Lan Wangji sheathed his sword and obediently followed his fuming wife. A mixture of helplessness and pride could be faintly seen in his eyes.

Seeing that they were really taking Jiang Yanli away, Jin Zixuan suddenly shouted, "Stop!"

Wei Wuxian snapped, "What now?"

Jin Zixuan, "..."

Actually, he also didn't know what had gotten into him. He just... well, he just saw Jiang Yanli's drooping shoulder, and his mouth suddenly opened on its own. Ah, he's going crazy! He couldn't stop himself from saying harsh words towards her, but the moment she wanted to leave, he would chase after her. It's always like this with this woman!