Mating

Forget about prince charming, go for the wolf, he can see you better, hear you better

he can see you better, hear you better...                               eat you better........
          —Unknown

————————————————————

🔞Mature content ahead 🔞

"Then be ready because this devil is gonna devour you tonight"

You know his words and the meaning and you also know he is not gonna be gentle on you.
And you also don't want him to he.

He latched his lips on your pearls and started sucking and licking on it as you arch your back.
He knows how to satisfy his woman.
As he took another one in his hand and started squeezing it making you moan and kissed in between the valley of your breast.

Licking your body down with his tongue he rolled his tongue on your belly button.
"J-jungkook"

"I haven't started yet Noona and you are already moaning" he said seductively and smirked looking in your eyes making you shy and looked away as he tear your panty.

making you gasp while he saw you fully naked laying on his bed he roams his hand on your exposed body telling you that he owns it now.

smiling a bit he spread your leg and started giving kisses on your thighs making you hold the sides of pillow making you bite your lip.

He trailed his kisses down more and finally he licked your folds making you jolt up as he pushed you down on the bed by his hand and held your breast in his long veiny hand squeezing it.

he again gave a long lick on your soft pink folds as you moan making him satisfy.

entering his tongue inside your fold he started sucking and licking your juices.

ahhh j-Jungkook

hearing your moan he do it more roughly while his one hand rubbing your soft breast making him feel heaven.

finally you realised your juices which he swallowed getting up he was licking his fingers.

As you shyly looked at him hovering above you he kissed you passionately but before he take another move you flipped him making him lay under you.

smirking you kissed him again making him amazed as you went down towards his neck and kissed and started sucking on it leaving the hickeys making him smile as his woman was marking him.

get down you rolled your tongue on his chest making him smirk

his abs were exposed as you licked on it and started rolling your hands on it. Jungkook caressed your hairs he let you do what you want you saw he was still in his boxers so looking at you took it off and saw his red bulge which was hard making him groan.

taking this chance you bent down but before that you heard his voice.

''you don't need to do it''

you smiled at him and said ''let me pleasure you well''

and with that saying you took his member inside your mouth and started roaming your hands on it bobbing your head as you fasten the pace while Jungkook bite his lips as you were pleasuring him well making him groan finally he released as you swallowed it and licked him clean.

getting up you thought to sit on him but before that he threw you gently on the bed and hovered above you. Making you gasp loudly getting between your leg he stroke his member and looked in your eyes not even a single hesitation now he was sure you are ready.

''Now let me devour my lady''

''spread your legs more baby''

you did what he said spread it wide for him as he attached his lips on you kissing deeply and finally entered inside you making you moan in the kiss as the blood came down from your folds as it was your first.

Jungkook know it's your first time so he did it slowly detaching his lips he saw you were breathing heavily caressing your hairs softly he entered himself fully making you roll your eyes and held his biceps tightly .

while Jungkook also groaned because of your tight walls.

''you are so tight baby ahhh .. it feels so good y/n''

''ahhh kook ahhh''

as he started thrusting slowly making sure to be gentle as it was your first time. while you wanted him to fasten his pace more but shy to tell him so you held his hips and pushed it more in you making him smirk.

''I see my lady wants it rough and deep'' nodding your head in agreeing with his words

''Then my lady gets what she wants''

as he fasten his pace making you moan loudly

only your moans and his groans were visible in the entire room while both of your body was inside the sheet naked and giving warm to each other.

''ahhhhhh Jungkook ahhh''

''god you feel so good noona''

as he fasten his speed more entire bed was moving

''I- I c-cum''

''do it baby do it''

as you finally released followed by him too he cum inside you and flopped on you.

you both were panting heavily it was a wild sex

looking at you Jungkook peck your lip he was still inside you.

you looked at him pulling more closer you kissed him passionately by roaming your tongue inside his mouth as he was kissing you more deeply.

after satisfying yourself Jungkook detached himself from you making you whimper he laid beside you pulling you closer to him making you slept on his chest he covered both of you with sheet.

you both were looking in each other's eyes silently. moving your finger on his naked chest you pecked his jaw making him kissed your forehead.

''saranghe kook''

you can see his smile making you tease him

''Is my kook blushing''

making him roll his eyes '' don't think too much''

''why? just admit it''

''seems like you want more ha am I right noona?''

''yahh no let me sleep''

as you hugged him tightly and slept making him chuckle closing his eyes he also slept as he fully claimed you as his

he has marked you as his and only his.

hope you guys have liked this part as I couldn't be able write long hope you all will understand

Love you all 💜