Truth

~Truth feels like making a deal                                    with devil ~

                               with devil ~

————————————
It was

Seoul
Mrs jeon was done with her preparations she is already to to go to Paris.
As she saw her PA who was taking her towards her private airport.

Getting off from the car she sat inside the jet while many of the guards following her and protecting her like a shield.

Sitting in the personal cabinet
She took off her glasses with attitude while the air hostess serve her the glass of wine which she took it.

SEON the PA of Mrs jeon was making sure everything was arraigned properly and perfectly as finally he sat Infornt of his boss who was doing something on her I-Pad

"Everything is done?" She asked making him nod with yes.
"But don't you think if sir jungkook will get to know this what will we do?" SEON asked

Which made raise her brow at him with glare but she chuckled darkly and said
"Do you really think he will believe this he trust me get that and who will tell him?" She asked him.

Making him look down with shiver she is really an evil woman.
"You will not gonna tell this to me after all you are my servant I give you the money until and unless you stay loyal to me everything will be fine but what if"

"No no I'll stay loyal with you mam" he said shivering making jeon smirk while leaning back she closed her.

I'm coming be ready to face me y/n

Back to the scene. .........

It was ..........
Looking down you don't know how tell him this it was really hard for you will he trust you over his own mother.

You can't say anything but what you know you won't let him go away from you no matter what.
Sighing you finally look at him again you can see the desperation and a hidden fear in his eyes.

Which was scaring you to the core.
Will it be best to tell him what if it leads him to pain.
You know one thing you are not ready to lose him at any cost but still he has the rights to know about his mother's deed.

That what wrong she has done.
"Jungkook"

"I'm listening sweetheart"

Gulping down your lump you nod and said
"I-it w-was your mother" you said still looking in his eyes who was only look in your eyes with his expressionless face.

It was silence you don't know whether he believed you or not.
After all why will he believe you over his own mother.

You look down thinking what he will say and how will he react now.
But felt a warm hand on your cheeks wiping your tears which made you startled.
Looking up slowly you can see him close to you and having a slight tears in his eyes.