YOUR EYES ARE STARING AT ME

~    "What's done in the dark always                                comes to the light

                               comes to the light."~

————————————————————

"You are going to be my Mrs jeon soon" his words were lingering in your head if he had said it ten years ago you would have laughed it off.
But this time he was very serious you know he loves you and you love him too.
Things were never easy but now having jungkook beside you everything is like a fairy.

You chuckled while making breakfast for him.
You remembered last week incident how he made you wear the ring and his proposal.

So you decided to make his favorite breakfast which you know is sushi and chicken fried rice.
Today you were ready extra nicely and with a bit of makeup you want to impress him more.

Maids were giggling seeing you so happy preparing breakfast for their master.
"All ready" you mumbled happily but stiff when you heard a deep voice and a hand around you.

"What is ready princess" it was him did he just came inside the kitchen.
He was looking for you since he can't make his tie he need your help and he was eager to see you.

"Uhmmm mmm kook a-actually" holding you tightly he made you turn and looked at you.
The maids immediately left the kitchen giving you both some privacy.
He caressed your cheeks softly while his nose were on you moving it a bit.

He snaked his tattooed arm on your waist pulling you closer while your breaths were heavy.
Smirking he lick your bottom lip making you close your eyes.

While his tattooed arm was rubbing your side waist pulling you more closer decreasing the gap.
He slowly connected his lips with you.
Making you immediately gave in his kiss was passionate and tempting like him.

Kissing each other deeply no one wanted to let go both were drown in that kiss.
Opening your eyes you can see his eyes were already in your eyes.

He bite your lower lip which made you part your lips while he slid his tongue inside you making you gasp.
His tongue was playing with yours making you hold him tightly as he know how you were feeling you can hear his heartbeat.

Which was rapid just like yours.
His saliva was in your mouth which you swallowed literally finally you broke the kiss making him groan.

"You will be late kook" you said stuttering while blushing making him sigh.
Facing your back at him you started taking out the dishes while he made his way towards dinning area you smiled like an idiot.

You saw him sitting and using his phone the moment you kept the breakfast infront of him.
He looked at you and then the food which him smile a bit.

He took the spoon and started eating.
But he held your hand and made you sit beside him.
He served you some
"Eat with me" he said in his deep voice.
Which made you smile you were staring at him continuously shamelessly which he was liking a lot.