Chapter 98 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

Start from the beginning

( Shouldn't he be with his daughter? )

( Or should I be with my lovely daughter? I don't mind being with my little one, she makes me happy.)

" My lady..." Arckduke Willard says as I raised an eyebrow at him.

( Hmm? )

" Would you like to have a dance? " Arckduke Willard says as I looked at his hand and then I looked at him on his eyes.

" Pardon? " I said as I couldn't believe what I'm hearing.

( This... This also did not happened in my previous life.)

( What is going on? )

( What changed? )

( Why are the things that have never change before .. has changed now!? )

" My lady? " Arckduke Willard says as I was still staring at him.

" Why are you asking me to dance with you, your imperial highness? Should I tell you about what kind of a woman you're asking to dance with? " I said while looking at him.

" My reputation in the society is at the rock bottom, asking me to dance with you is—" I said but I couldn't finish my words when he interrupted me.

" I'm quite aware of how the people sees you and talked about you, my lady." Arckduke Willard says

" I have also checked your reputation in the society and how... close you are with his grace, Grand Duke Luk Van De Roos, your father. " Arckduke Willard says.

( Ah... My father.)

" The fact that his grace escorted someone else to come here and not his own daughter... says a lot of how close you are with his grace, my lady. " Arckduke Willard says as I was just staring at him.

" Do you pity me? " I said and he smiled.

" I don't." Arckduke Willard says as I raised an eyebrow and nodded my head.

" That's good. I don't want people to pity me." I said

" But behind all what these people have said to you, the fact that my own daughter loves you very much and trusted you, I don't think that the lady is what these people called as an antagonist. " He says

( I see... His daughter... I love her.)

" Then, can I ask the lady to dance with me again? " Arckduke Willard says as I smiled.

" Yes." I said

" Then my lady, would you like to dance? " He says and when I was about to hold on to his hand, a certain person broke that atmosphere.

" Thia! " He called as I turn my head to where that voice come from and I saw his face again, the least person I want to be with.

( His presence and his face really gives me nightmares.)

" Thia! My soon-to-be bride." He says with a smile on his face which disgust me.

( Soon-to-be bride!? Hah... That's funny.)

( I died before I could even get married.)

I stared at him while Arckduke Willard was just standing right next to me.

" Ah, pardon me if I have interrupted your... Conversation? " Prince Lucien says with a smile on his face.

" Yes, you certainly did interrupted our conversation, your highness. " I said as he looked at me.

" Oh, then I apologize, was the conversation important? Hmm? " Prince Lucien says

" Important as... Asking you to dance with me Thia. " Prince Lucien says as my eyebrow raised.