Lets end this with a bang ;)

George stared into space, he was tired but not tired at the same time. he was listening to Dream and Sapnap bicker over which movie to put on, he was happy to have his friends in reach other than thousands of miles and a flight away. He always felt a weird tingly feeling in his stomach when thinking about both of them. He thought he was just being horny at first but soon realized it was love. Would he ever tell them no, but he would always love them. 

Lets focus on another one in the room, dream. He loved both boys, but only showed it to george on stream. Him and Sapnap's relationship when george wasnt around was..complicated. They both loved eachother and george, but the two just showed it through actions. Hugs kisses, sometimes even sex. They just loved eachother, and when george was added. Oh boy, he was like an addiction they had. 

Now, onto the final male in the room. Sapnap. God did he love george. if he could he would practically worship him. He loved on george the same way he did with dream. Small but meaningful movements. he also knew george loved both him and dream. He was terrible at hidding it. at this point him and dream were waiting for george to notice that they were staring at him.

They noticed something down below. his dick was hard " Aww is our little georgie horny?" Dream said making george blush and curl his legs to his chest. " Dont be ashamed baby, its normal to get horny." he said moving over to george and making it so that Dream could grind down on him. George let out a soft moan, that was just loud enough for Dream and Sapnap hear.

" Tell us what you want george." Sapnap said lifting George's chin, seeing the pure pleasure that the boy was in. " Y-you, D-dream. F-fu-AhH~ " he said covering his mouth " You want us to what baby. We can't do it unless you tell us." Dream said, still grinding down onto george. "Just fuck me already!!" he said way too loud

" If you really want to baby. " He said " Sapnap, which room should we go to? " He asked " Yours. I don't wanna have that shit in my room. " he said. Dream picked up george and took him to his room. He was thrown onto the bed and was in a state of realization. " Now, hon. When you said you wanted us to fuck you, do you want one of us or two?" he said staring at the boy beneath him.

He turned his face to the wall and whispered " Both. ".  Dream grabbed his chin "Now, baby. Say it so Sapnap can hear too. How's he supposed to know what you want?" he said " B-both. I want both of you." he said just loud enough for sapnap to hear. " Thank you, baby." Sapnap said.

soon, the two boys were slamming inside of George. and he absolutely fucking loved it. his hands were pinned above his head, he had hickies littering all over his neck and chest area. Both boys were pounding into him at an animalistic pace. " C-clos-AhH~" George screamed. " I know baby. Just hold on a little bit longer?" Dream said, earning a nod from the boy beneath them. Dream and Sapnap's thrusts became faster and Sloppy.

The two boys soon came inside of george making him release with a scream.  the two pulled out and held onto the boy like a teddy bear. " I love you" the three said in unison, making them laugh. The three boys explained their feelings and soon drifted off to sleep.

WC:623

Hello, This is the final chapter. Thats right. you can check out my other book. anyways farwell AND HAPPY 2023-