𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙖

⚠️DADZAWA ⚠️

PT 2 of Dentist appointment 

A/N: i actually don't know anything about wisdom teeth removal i did some research but correct me if i'm wrong 👍🏼

------------

3rd POV-

Aizawa has been sitting on the uncomfortable rigid cushion chair for the past two hours, eventually stretching when his muscles got too stiff.

The teacher then decided to finally let his eyes rest when he heard the door in front of him suddenly swing open to reveal the same doctor that called them up. He shot up looking at the women in front of him.

"Is he done? Is he alright? Can I come in?" he starts questioning her franticly.

The nurse chuckled lightly, "yes his fine, his up if you want to see him."

The teacher sighed in relief following the lady inside. Once Shouta stepped into the room, he was met with tight arms wrapped around his waist and a tuff of fluffy blonde hair barely reaching his chest.

"Sho Sho!" a drowsy voice squealed Aizawa's head shot up to look at the doctors in question.

The person in question chuckles speaking up "Don't worry sir these are the aftermath effects of wisdom teeth removal, he should come back to his senses at around the 12-hour mark till then his behaviour should be loopy as such"

Shouta nodded showing his understanding when another nurse from the side spoke up to him. "Don't be surprised when he gets sudden mood swings, try to approach him carefully and make sure to stay patient with him"

One of the nurses tried to pry Katsuki off Shouta carefully to try and get him to sit in the wheelchair in an instant Katsuki started sobbing and hugging Aizawa tighter than in the beginning. At that Aizawa carefully picked the boy up, one hand drawing circles on his back whilst the other lightly tracing his scalp to get him to calm down whispering comfort words.

The doctor beside Shouta spoke quietly, "So on your way out just make sure to pick up some documents from the reception lady. There are basically tips on how to make sure Bakugou-kun is feeling alright and how to reduce the pain."

Aizawa nodded, and the doctor spoke up once more "Whilst, at the reception, they would hand you a couple of documents that need to be signed by a guardian also regarding the total fee."

------------

On their way out of the dentist, Katsuki was mumbling about anything that came to mind whilst clutching onto Aizawa and hugging his stuffy tight on the other hand.

Aizawa POV-

We entered the car and I helped Katsuki in, I closed his door and went to the driver's seat. Once in the car, he started tearing up. "Katsuki..whats wrong?" I sigh.

"i-i...don't know" he wailed and stuffed his face in mittens.

I give him a quick one over, and slowly I reach over to him and brush my fingers across his hair making him loopy. "It's ok Kat, everything fine."

He calms down, tears reduced into soft sobs. He hugs me back and mumbles lowly "I'm not a cat silly"

I smile slightly when I looked down to see him drifting off to sleep. I leaned him carefully back onto his seat and start the car.

------------

After a 20-minute car ride -thanks to the traffic - back to the 1-A dormitory I slowly outstretched my hand to shake the boy awake but when I turned my head to look over at Katsuki seeing him all sound asleep I retreated my arm and decided the best option is to just carry him.