2

IT FINALLY LOADED

Searching up the site eagerly shaking in my seat I could not wait to see what was on here... the site popped up and to my surprise a man came up rapping.
He was so good my eyes were shining he was like my..

IDOL I'm inspired to join this group because of him I can't wait to join and see the members.. every single word that came out his mouth were like magic I can't wait to audition to be apart of bts.

I check the time and it's time to go home I sigh Kind of disappointed I didn't want to go back their...
But I guess it have to..

• time skip •
When I realise that the house is empty I run upstairs as quick as possible to make sure I don't actually have to bump into my family or much worse mother..
I go into my room ' I need to prepare a song for my audition' I thought. I quickly grab the notebook my dad got me and start to jot down lyrics and everything I'm feeling right now to get it into a song hoping it would turn out great..

parents pov •
— MOMS —
"We are finally having a break away from jungkook for the night I absolutely despise him right now he is always focused on that singing thingy whatever" I say to my husband who isn't even focusing
" are you even listening"
"H-huh what ye I am honey" he replies I sigh and just fix up my makeup.
We are going to a five star restaurant to celebrate our freinds son who just became a doctor I can't wait for it to be jungkooks turn he really needs to get over his singing phase it will go soon anyway he will be willing to help us soon...

— dads pov —
My wife keeps ranting on about how jungkook will be the next doctor and we will get to go here to celebrate his success but unlike her I know that jungkook is planning on being a singer and not a doctor...

He will prove her wrong I just know it
———————————————————————————
•JK POV•
It's now 23:02 my parents aren't even back yet but oh well it just brings more peace into the house... I'm almost finished with my song I'm going to call it... euphoria I'm going to sing euphoria at the audition and hopefully I will get accepted into bts.... I sit on my chair day dreaming about being a world famous star...
In the air singing euphoria and fans screaming out my name trying to reach for me as I'm flying in the sky...
I wish my dream could come real...
I tightly hug my notebook before I pack it in bag for tomorrow....
Before I go to sleep I go back to my computer and listen to his song once more... he is so amazing he always makes my eyes glisten and his name is

...
...............

KIM NAMJOON

A/n
This story is kinda short in this chapter but is wanted to try do a cliff hanger but it aint really working jungkook will do. His audition tomorrow and his parents don't know so let's just see what happens hm?

Have a nice day or evening
💗💗💗💗