CHAPTER ONE - THE FRAGMENT

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Hello everyone! This is a rewrite version of this book. Enjoy!

.||. ~ .||.

( THIRD PERSON POV )

[ Y/N ] was laying on her back, while facing the celling. Just finishing her call with one of her friends, she wore a bored expression and then decided to quickly get up and go onto her computer.

Then, she then went on Google. And then began to search up ' Transformers Fanfiction ' on her computer. She already read them all, so it was very difficult for her to find any good fanfictions.

Suddenly, a knock was heard on her window.

[ Y/N ] looked around in confusion before settling her eyes on the window right next to her. "Uhm.. Is someone there..?" [ Y/N ] asked to the air. Her mother then suddenly popped up at her window, [ Y/N ] flinched really hard and fell down onto the floor. She then groaned before quickly getting up and opening the window. 

"Mom!" [ Y/N ] exclaimed, panicked, and surprised how her mother got to her room. Since her room was in the attic, the very top of the house. It was quite dangerous for anybody to get up there without any protective gear or clothing.

"Hello Darling," [ Y/N ]'s mother said, with a smile on her face. "Mind letting me and your father in? We lost the keys," She said. [ Y/N ]'s mother was a one to always take risks, not caring for the dangers of it. She'd do anything for her family. Unlike [ Y/N ]'s father. Who was a successful man that worked in an Industry which sells pizza's. And who worried a little to much about his family and their safety.

[ Y/N ] let out a relieved sigh, "Of course, come through the window. I'll go downstairs and get the door opened." [ Y/N ] said before opening the window completely, and letting her mother in. "Phew, thank you dear." [ Y/N ]'s mother said before climbing in and wiping a few dusty spots on her clothes. [ Y/N ] then went through the hatch in her room, down the ladder, and onto the floor. She then passed by nearby rooms, and walking downstairs with her mother hot on her trail.

She then went to the front door and opened it, on the other side was her father carrying the grocery bags. "Hello there, Honey." Her father said, walking into the house. And kissing her on the forehead before thanking her for unlocking the door for her. 

[ Y/N ] and her mother then helped her father with all the shopping, before stashing them all into the cupboards, and fridge. "It was a very busy day today. Luckily, I got out of work early! But there was so much traffic! Everywhere! No matter where you went! Probably due to the Meteor Shower happening tonight." [ Y/N ]'s father said, finally stashing away the last of the shopping. The small family then relaxed for a few moments.

[ Y/N ]'s father always adored the Meteor Shower's that came over the town at night, not only that, but he grew up in the town that they were living in. And he and [ Y/N ]'s mother both met during a Meteor Shower. "Are we still going?" [ Y/N ] asked excitedly, leaning over the kitchen island with excitement. She adored the Meteor Shower's, just like her father. Her Design teacher even gave them all an assignment for this moment.

"Of course, we are darling." [ Y/N ]'s father said, chuckling after. "[ Y/N ], Darling. How about you go up to your room and relax for a bit. We'll be heading off in a few hours. Just until dark," Her mother said before [ Y/N ] nodded. She then headed off, and up into her room.

.||. ~ .||.

8 : 00 PM

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

[ Y/N ] slammed her hand over the ' STOP ' button on her alarm, before finally getting up from her comfy chair and getting dressed into her clothes for the Meteor Shower. She then looked into the mirror and checking if she had everything she required.