Girl Meets Getaway Pt.2

Začít od začátku

"The more, the merrier."

...FARKLE...

"I hope you know that the girls are planning your death for not telling that you've been hanging out with Fiona." Lucas said walking over to us on the dock.

"Please tell me that Fiona didn't mention anything about us knowing about it?" Josh groaned

"I don't know who's we becasue I didn't know anything about Fiona and Teo." I said, I was not going to risk the chance of getting hurt by my hermosa novia.

"So what's going on with you and smackle Lucas?" I asked with a smirk and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I thought you liked Riley?" Josh added

"I mean I thought I did but I noticed the way she was acting when Flynn took Maya out, and I'm just trying to see how it goes with Smackle." He said

"And what about you and Maya?" Mateo asked Flynn who blushed.

"She kissed me." He mumbled but we could all still hear him.

"Aww he's in love." Josh teased him, pinching his cheek making Flynn smack it away.

"Shut up Joshua, we all know you worship the ground Sofia walks on." We started laughing once Josh tackled Flynn into the water.

"CÓDIGO ROJO, ELLA VIENE AHORA!" We all shared a look before sighing.

"How bad do you think this is going to be with Riley here?" Mateo asked

"All I know is that if Riley pisses off Aviana or Maya, someone just might die."

...AVIANA...

Sofia just got a call from Minkus that Riley was pulling in right now, I felt arms wrapped around my waist and turned to see Farkle.

"You okay baby?" He whispered into my ear and I leaned back into him while nodding.

"Yeah babe I'm fine, I just don't want to deal with drama right now. You know how Riley is, she'll make this whole thing about her. We already know the real reason why she's here, it's because of Maya and Flynn. She'll have a heart attack once she sees Lucas and Smackle getting closer, it's too much right now." He turned me around before placing his hands in the back of my thighs and picked me up.

"We'll be right back guys." He told the others before walking us to our room.

...MAYA...
We watched as Farkle carried Avi inside.

"What's going on with Vi?" Lucas asked, with Smackle at his side.

"We don't know, she was fine when we all talking, I wonder what's bothering her..." The sound of a car made all of us look towards the driveway.

"We'll figure out what's bothering her later and deal with Riley right now." Josh said as the car pulled in and parked right in front of the house. The door opened and revealed a grinning Riley with a bag in her hand.

"Hey guys, surprise! Aren't you guys happy that I'm here with you guys?" She asked before looking over at Lucas and Smackle, I couldn't even tell the enjoy I felt watching the smile on her face disappear.

"Oh I didn't know you guys were here."She says to them, Smackle was about move from Lucas but he stopped he by tightening his hold on her.

"Yeah we came down with Mateo and Farkle's sister Fiona." He said and purposefully placed a kiss on smackle's head.

"Oh, where is Farkle and Aviana?" "Aviana wasn't feeling well so he brought her inside but let me show you to your room." Sofia said with a fake smile and walked with Riley inside.