9.Pampering Her Baby💞

Start from the beginning

Nan: but I made it specially for you Bay won't you have it.

Ma(Whining): JAAN you Know na I don't like it Mujhay nahi peena na pleashhhh pretty pleachhh Na.

Making the most innocent face trying to melt his Jaan.

Nan: Baby you know na these faces won't work when the topic is your health.

Manik made a sad face listening her she felt bad seeing his face.

Nan: Okay lets have a deal you finish this and have your medicine and you will have your feedy if you don't eat you will not get your feedy.So you want to have your feedy or not.

His eyes lit up on the mention of his most fav drink.

Ma: Otayyyy (in childish tone)

Nandu feed him soup while listening his I am full after having every one bite.

Nan: Finally soup is done.
She wipe his mouth with a cloth she bring with soup.and kiss his forehead and peck his lips.He smiles to the fullest but soon his smile vanish.he looks at her with teary eyes.

Ma: Jaan Head Is paining.

She felt his pain that was in his eyes and its hurts her but she didn't show it in her face and  Starts Massaging his head

Nan: Don't worry baby it will be alright have your medicine and it will shoo away.

Ma: I don't like that yucky medicines they are so bitttteerrrr.

Nan: But Baby if you don't have your medicine then how will thus head pain shoo away it's paining you na.
He bobbed his head with teary eyes.

Nan: So you want this to continue paining or to shoo away.

Ma: Shoo shoo i don't want this pain.

Nan: Then you have to take your medicine Na.
He looks at her innocently with teary eyes he still hates medicines.

Nan: Okay okay have this bittterrr yuckky medicine then have your tasty tasty yummy feedy okay. your pain will also go and medicine taste will also go away

And his eyes lite up Nandu Gave him medicine which he had making very very bad and yucky faces.Nandu goes all aww on her baby's antics.

Ma: Now give me my feedy.

Nan: Okay lay down in a min.

She just remove her t shirt and bra and lay beside him and out her nipple in his mouth he latch on her nipple and starts sucking milk out of it.she crease his back and massage his head. his one hand on her waist and other on the bed his head on her other breast while he is sucking his milk out of the other one. Like this He sleeps and nandu keep massaging his head and after some time she also sleeps having her baby in her arms.

Next morning
Nandini sleep broke feeling manik is groaning in his sleeps and trying to hide his face more in her chest.she crease his head lovingly he calm down.

Nan: What happened baby.

Ma: JAAN i am feeling uneasiness Kuch Acha nahi lag raha. I am feeling weird.

Nan: Baby you stomach is disturbed and becoz of overworking and stress your mind is also not relaxed it's becoz of that Don't worry just few days and then My baby will be completely fit and fine.

She kissed his forehead and massage his head and he again fell into deep slumber.

Nan:(to herself while massaging his head) You need rest baby i know its paining and its hurts to see my baby in pain but its just for few days that's why i always told you not neglect your health.