Merry Christmas Chaos!

Toman and a few other's attempt at spending Christmas with their favourite person. Chaos...it's all chaos.

Hello and happy holidays to everyone! Here's a Christmas special for "Tokyo Meowji gang's personal vet" go check that out first to avoid any confusion lol. Anyways, I hope everyone spends their break safely.

Oh and I'll be honest, initially I wanted to post this as a separate one shot, but I guess I'll just post any TMGPV's series or AU's in this one hahahaah.

 I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer : This all happened a few years before the incident at the cafe from TMGPV.

Cat breeds:

Persian: Mikey

Serval: Draken

Russian Blue: Mitsuya

Siamese: Chifuyu

Calico: Kazutora

Ragdolls : Kawata Twins

Tabby: Pah-chin/Peh-yan

Maine Coon: Baji

Snake breed:

Python: Sanzu

Dog breeds:

Kishu Ken: Taiju Shiba

Shiba Inu: Yuzuha

Tarrier: Hakkai

White snowflakes adorn the streets. Tiny specks of cold ice crystals shower the morning sky, thick white blankets of snow covering each and every tree branch, roadsides, rooftops and any surfaces it could possibly reach.

People walking by the busy streets with their puffed winter coats and scarfs to keep themselves warm, increasing their paces to escape the cold winds of winter sooner. Their shoes crunching in the snow, the smell of damp pine trees was refreshing throughout the air.

A certain cozy cafe tucked comfortably between two larger buildings wasn't spared from the freezing winter snow engulfment either.

A small cafe, in which radiated a rich bitter scent of coffee beans and the soft sweet scent of pastries at first width. The inside was warm, a perfect haven from the harassment of the cold air of December.

Said cafe was also the busiest during Decembers. It was packed to the brim with customers, a long line could be seen outside, people patiently awaiting their turn for a seat inside.

Takemichi exits his kitchen —which was a door away to the main part of the cafe—with a tray of freshly baked holiday decorated custard buns. The thick settling smell of syrupy sweetness and cream lingering throughout the air.

The man uses his free hand to remove an empty tray from one of the bakery's showcases and swiftly slides in the new one in seconds. He then closes the showcase and quickly disappears into the kitchen once more.

Akkun and Hinata moved around the bakery, professionally taking and delivering bundles of orders while managing customers. They were used to handling such overwrought situations.

Takuya had to take a leave for the rest of the year, he seemed to have caught quite the hefty cold. Fortunately, his family came over for winter break, so he won't be alone throughout his cold.