Chap -6

Hearing the voice whole hall was in shock. While some people in the hall started saying that this was fake while the marauders and the black family were in shock. As they said today.

Black family/Marauders : No it's not. (As looked at each other weirdly)

Arcturus : Toujours Pur is our family motto. So it can't be said for a mere prank purpose. (He said very seriously making everyone have a shiver in their back)

James : Mischief Managed is our phrase which we prepared nobody else knows about it. And now we have to change. (He said the last sentence with a Sullen face while the rest of the marauders also looked like that)

Hearing this got to know that it absolutely 100% true. And had very hard time to digest the truth.

Suddenly some videos of the future and past were in front of them.

Voice : So some of these videos are of the past to know why this war happened and from its beginning to its cause and also some people's lives. And others are of the future for which we have told you to see it.

Saying this the voice stopped.

People started to see the tapes in which there is written the years and dates to go count wise.

Ted went and arranged the tapes to play as he saw the date on the tape he said : But Professors this date is way before 1940. How can it be related to the war, only few years before that gellert Grindelwald was defeated. How can it relate to this new dark lord.

(A silence rang in the hall and nobody said anything. So Ted started to play the tape, while everybody was wondering about ted's question nobody noticed a certain headmaster's sudden change in expression and his always twinkling eyes became blank and dark for a minute which again became normal)

As the tape began all started to see the adolescence of both albus & Grindelwald. The hall got a shock as it revealed about how they were lovers and how albus was also in this plan. How they saw the Gellert's crazy love for him, how it was Dumbledore who planned about world domination, how it was him who always used to plan while smiling and showing Twinkling of his eyes and how the next minute gellert would do it. How he did dark arts with him and made a blood pact with him so that he would never get hurt by gellert. Till now all the people in the great hall got understood that Gellert Grindelwald was madly in love with Albus Dumbledore, while Dumbledore had used him as a pawn in the war, they saw how Dumbledore was frustrated of his family conditions and hated to take care of her, they also saw the glint in his eyes when he sadly said Grindelwald about his pain for his sister while indirectly telling him that how good it could be if she wasn't born as she is only becoming a burden on herself And them as he couldn't meet him regularly because of taking care of her,and as some of them expected Grindelwald silently without any pain killed her and even then it showed a little sadness in his face. They also saw how Dumbledore had acted with gellert next and how he changed his sides as he didn't want to ruin his reputation and wanted fame. They saw how gellert was betrayed, how he was hurt, suffering, abandoned, and how Dumbledore had started to plan his murder to gain fame, they saw how Dumbledore just vaguely involved himself in rescuing anyone & started rumors and news about his half history with Grindelwald,as only he could defeat or defense against Grindelwald, while keeping the half main truth of their life in secret. They saw the end of Grindelwald while Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore became the hero of british wizarding world.

(Here the first tape ends).

The Audience :

Minerva : Albus you fucking bastard (Minerva was so angry with a pissed face she started throwing curses and hexes on him while speaking) because of you my parents, my husband, my entirely family was destroyed. My family line came to an end and with me so many families came to an end. Because of your selfishness I widowed, childless without a family woman. Because of you I have nobody of my own, and no place to call home. You bastard. (Saying that she was blasted Dumbledore off