Chap - 1

It was a usual day in Marauders era. As usual James Potter and his brother in all but blood were making plans for pranks mostly on the Slytherin's, while Remus lupin was reading a book while hearing their silly conversation and Peter Petegriew was eating food these four were popularly known as the famous marauders group in Hogwarts. Each having their own sentimental problems but good at hiding it.

While on the other side at the Slytherin table there were few people who were tensed both having the same problem and secret while they couldn't say to anyone else and were convincing each other. They were Regulus Black and Severus Snape nee (Prince) both were for some reason even if they were in different grades were whispering to each other and having a little tensed face but it was covered with their usual Slytherin blank face and cold voice. Nobody knowing what the problem was making other houses suspicious but half of Slytherin table thought that it was because regulus was going to take the dark mark next year, yes it was not a surprising news for the Slytherin's but even the Slytherin's were wrong because it was something mysterious which will shock everyone in the Hogwarts, black family & the British wizarding world.

Suddenly the door of Hogwarts great hall was flung open coming inside the hall were.

The Potter's, Fleamont and Euphemia Potter ne Black.

The Weasley's Arthur & Molly Weasley with their son's William or Bill Weasley 5 years old, Charlie Weasley 3 years old, Percy Weasley 4
months old.

The Tonks, Ted tonks & Andromeda tonks with their 7 year old daughter Nymphedora tonk.

The Malfoys, Abraxas Malfoy with his son Lucius malfoy who had just finished his education.

The Minister of British wizarding world. Mad eye moody, some Aurors and Hogwarts officials as well as ministry officials.

The Black family :
The Head of the black family
Lord Arcturus Black & Melanie Black
Pollux Black & Irma Black
Orion Black & Walburga Black
Alphard Black
Cygnus Black & Druella Black

The lestranges :
Rodolphus lestrange & Bellatrix lestrange ne Black
Rabastan lestrange

Seeing them all the people of Hogwarts were shocked and even themselves.

Seeing that everyone is shocked Lord Black stepped inside the hall and asked in a authoritative way.

Arcutus : Dumbledore what is going on here and why were we suddenly apparated here.( In a demanding and cold voice)

Dumbledore : I don't know about this Lord Black.

Walburga : What the hell are you talking about that you don't know about this, you are the one who is handling Hogwarts if you didn't allow us here then how can we be apparated here.

Dumbledore : I really don't know Mrs. Black.

(Hearing the commotion everybody came out of their shock)

Euphemia : James Potter & Sirius Black are you behind this because this is not a situation to prank. (Euphemia asked strictly)

And everyone heads turned towards the marauders.

James/Sirius : No Mother/Mia we didn't do this.

Suddenly 2 people with kids in their hands fall in between the great hall holding the kids tightly in their embrace, immediately everybody pointed their wands at them making them scared. It was a teenage boy with 2 small baby boys in his arms and a teenage girl with 2 baby girls in her arms same age as the two boys.

Everybody noticed how the 2 strangers with the babies got scared. Seeing the situation Dumbledore came forward.

Dumbledore : Hello my name is Albus Dumbledore and i am the Principal of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and may I please know who are you both and the babies, I mean you no harm or Ill will.