Prologue

During the Great Galactic War, the jedi and sith had captured many of the other side's forces, and had imprisoned them in carbonite. Ships were loaded with the frozen carbonite prisoners, both sith warriors, apprentices, lords, and Jedi knights apprentices and a few masters. Hundreds of special forces were also captured, placed onto ships. The prisons on the front would become full, and soon, a plan to move the prisoners in secret was made. They would transport the forces in secret back, far from the reach of the other power.

Both the Sith Empire and Republic had found a system that was not on any hyperspace map, and few were privy to the information, wanting to keep it secret from republic spies and sith agents from attempting to learn of the system. The pair of empires believed it was a secret route to transport supplies, along with prisoners. The location was in the boarder regions, having many surrounding systems in the mid rim be switched many times in short times.

It was one eventful day, when both forces had prison ships in the system, and they met near the third planet. The escorts that accompanied the ships would fight, blasting and attempting to disable the ships. As the battles continued, the two ships would become trapped in the gravity well of the third planet, and slowly, over many hours, the cargo of the ships would be pulled from the ship, and would fall to the planet's surface. The escorts would also crash, few survivors remaining, as they landed in one great sea, between two continents.

On the southern edge, the crash of the Sith escort would land in a great desert, while to the north, in the mountains, the republic would have a cruiser crash.

For the inhabitants of this planet, their world would forever change, as they would forever be influenced, in a lost system. Would a new empire come from the influence of these prisoners, or would the world be an ever repeating story much like the wider galaxy. To the people, the rain of the stone tablets was a sign from the gods, some found it promising, some found it an omen of times to come.