Chapter 10: Fulfilling his wish tonight

The blue hedgehog was the first to wake up from his peaceful sleep, he felt a heavy feeling like someone is holding him real tight..

He was definitely right once he saw a certain dark hedgehog holding his waist, He immediately blushed at the sight of him. He grabbed his phone from his nightstand to check the time, and it was already 7:49pm, He could still remember the time he slept it was like around 5:26 pm. He yawned and stretched for a bit, shadow felt the little movements beside him and stirred awake because of it. Once his visions were clear he quickly noticed that the other hedgehog was awake, and his hands are around him..

But He removed it "Pardon me for that.." He calmly spoke blushing a bit, Sonic turned his head to face the other and blinked. "It's fine, ima get something to eat want some?"

"I'll just have a coffee" Shadow then responded "Aight!" The hero stood up from the bed and headed towards the door. The darker one then followed him.

Shadow grabbed a mug and started making his coffee, while sonic is ordering a food.. Well apparently he couldn't find anything from his refrigerator so he just decided to order something.

"Shadz I have this random question for you that you might find uh..stupid haha-"

"What's that?"

"Uh..do you have any interest with..someone right now?" Sonic nervously asked, he knows that shadow is going to find that question really weird but he was just curious! This caught shadow by surprise which he obviously didn't show "Hm, Apparently no" He answered. The blue hero was expecting that type of answer from him, Just typical shadow. "But what if someone confessed to you? What will you do?" He asked again. "It depends if i actually like them." He then answered sincerely, sonic frowned he knows he was just hurting himself but he can't help it...

Shadow saw the little frown from the other's face, he raised an eyebrow, why the sudden change of emotions? he was just all cheery earlier and now he was frowning?? "What's wrong?" He worryingly asked, sonic turned his head at him "Nothing, just..thinking about something.."

"Well care to share what's that 'Something' you're thinking?" sonic only chuckled "Mhm yeah its kind of a bit personal hehe" He replied, the hero's answer wasn't that convincing for the ebony one but he just chose to ignore it since..it was suppose to be a personal info so he just gave an understanding nod to him, Sonic smiled at him. "Thanks shadz, c'mon let's watch a movie for a bit!" He ran towards the couch and turned the tv on.

Shadow smiled for a bit before grabbing his coffee and headed towards where the hedgehog was sitting.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Chaos hedgehog, You still okay??" The ebony one asked looking extremely worried and confused at the same time for the blue one who's crying his heart out after the movie ended, Sonic sniffed "I don't t-think so..What is i-it..?" He asked while trying to calm his self.

"8:49 meaning, we need to leave quickly" At that sonic immediately stood from the couch and ran to his room to grab their clothes.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Shadow already finished changing, his present is hidden from his quills. And he is currently waiting for the other hedgehog to finish changing "They called you the fastest thing alive for a reason right??" He yelled "Im almost done!! is this too much for the ultimate lifeform to handle?" He then responded teasingly while laughing, Shadow just growled and rolled his eyes. The door swung open revealing the one and only blue hedgehog while holding the bag full of gifts, He smiled. Shadow froze in his spot just by looking at him, he blushed.

Sonic stared at him confusingly "So..Ya ready to go?" He asked, That seems to stop shadow from zoning out any further. "Y-yeah..you go first.." He managed to speak coolly, Sonic decided to shrugged it and didn't questioned it. Shadow let out a sigh and followed him.