Epilogue

1991

"Push, Mrs. Munson! Push!"

"Fuck!"

Eddie held her hand, wanting her pain to transfer to him. After 4 years of dating, and marriage, they're finally having a baby. Eddie never truly wanted kids, but when he fell for her, he wanted nothing more but to start a family with her.

"Almost there!"

"Get him out of me!" Y/N screamed.

"Yes, sweetheart. He's almost out." Eddie said, trying his best to assure her.

A loud cry filled the delivery room, and Y/N almost collapsed, breathing for air.

"Oh my.." Eddie gasped in awe as he looked at the tiny baby in the hands of the doctor.

"Mr. and Mrs. Munson, here's your son."

The doctor handed their son to Y/N. Her tears of joy and relief rolled down her cheeks.

"He's so beautiful..." Eddie said, looking at his child.

He was a father. And he was going to be everything his father wasn't. Just looking at him now, he knows he'll love his baby with all his life.

Y/N had already been transferred back to her room, and she was asleep, resting. Eddie was holding their child. The nurses had just allowed the baby to be with his parents.

The door opened, and Dustin's head was the first to pop out. He opened the door wider, and the rest of the gang followed in.

"Hey, Eddie." Dustin greeted.

"Hey, guys." Eddie said, still holding on to his baby.

"Is that him? He looks so precious." Nancy said.

"Like an angel." Eddie replied.

"Have you thought of a name?" Robin asked.

"Ozzy."

Everyone turned to the hospital bed. Y/N had just awoken.

Eddie's smile grew. "Yeah. That's his name."

"He looks like an Ozzy." Robin said.

"Ozzy Munson it is." Dustin said. He walked closer to Eddie and looked at the baby. "Hey, kiddo. It's your Uncle Dusty."

"I'm your Uncle Steve." Steve said as he walked towards them.

Everyone was getting to know the newest member of the family. Everyone's first ever nephew.

---

1997

"Does your mother know? I don't think so- no, Ozzy. Put it down. That's not food."

Y/N walks in the living room, watched her husband, son, and daughter play with the fort they made using their pillows and blankets.

"Daddy, I want to be a princess!"

"Yes, you are my darling Taylor. You're already a princess." Eddie said.

Taylor Munson. Named after Y/N's favorite member of Queen, Roger Taylor.

"Taylor, stay away from him! He's Eddie the Banished! He's evil!" Ozzy said, pulling his sister to his side.

"You are correct, o mighty prince! I will make sure that you and the princess are to be eaten!" Eddie said, tackling his children.

"Daddy, stop tickling me!" Taylor laughed at Eddie tickling her.

"Dinner is ready." Y/N said, walking towards them, hoping she doesn't spoil the fun.

"Oh no! It's the witch! Run!" Eddie said as he carried Taylor on his back and stood up.

Ozzy was running behind them. Y/N sighed with a smile and chased after them in the their living room.

This was what Eddie wanted. He wanted to see his future with her. He wanted to see how things would work out for them. And he was blessed that he was given another chance to see her again. And he was sure thankful that he did not mess things up with her.

It was him and her. Them. Living the life they wanted to live. With their beautiful children.

"Let's eat now, shall we?" Y/N said.

"Yes, time for dinner. Everyone on the dining table. Last kid there gets doesn't get a bedtime story." Eddie said.

Ozzy and Taylor were rushing to the dining room. Y/N smiled at the sight of her children. Eddie pulled her by the waist and kissed her.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"I just love you." He replied.

"Mommy, Daddy! Hurry up!"

Y/N chuckled. "We're coming!"

Eddie and Y/N was living the best lives they could ever want. He got his little lover, his highschool sweetheart. Her bestfriend.

They couldn't ask for more.

---

i'd like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for all the support you have given me, despite the inactivity. i am forever grateful for all the love, the reads, the votes, the comments (yes, i really do enjoy every comment in this book)

as much as i wanted to make this book longer, i don't think i have the time to do so. and i think ending it here, with a happy ending, is what we all deserve.

thank you again. i love u all from the bottom of my heart.

-trh