2: What a life

[ ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Language! Mentioning of Suicide! Bullying! Be Warned!!]

Narrators POV

      Xian woke up from a headache, then looked around. He's confused, didn't he got stabbed by that fucker? How was he okay? He got up and walked towards the restroom.

Somehow, he knows where he is going, which is strange considering that he did not know such a place exist.

Once he get there, he saw his self in the mirror. Black hair, blue eyes, porcelain skin, tall and slim nose, pink pouty lips, nice but not sharp jawline but with a bit of baby fat. He's still slim and had a muscular build but somehow the muscles are a bit bigger and sturdy.

His appearance is still the same except some changes, but most of all.... ' I GOT YOUNGER!?' Xian shouted in his mind.

'But how!? I'm a 38 years old and a married man! How is this possible!?' He thought staring at his self in the mirror.

' Wait...., A strange place, same body but somehow younger....

. . . .

Haha- no way, I'm too old for that...

. . .

Don't tell me,...... I REALLY GOT REINCARNATED!? ' Xian felt as if the world is spinning, he can't believe it, he got reincarnated as his alternative self...

Though not long after he found that information, he passed out.... For a very long time I might say.

5 hours later

   'Ugh!' Xian felt as if the whole ceiling collapse in his head. His head felt like it's cracking into pieces. Then, lots of memories, which he did not recognize, start to fill his mind.

He feels like watching a cinema. Lots of different types of memories of this body start to go in his mind. What is more shocking is that, the original owner of this body, died by committing suicide.

Yes, he did kill himself. The original owner of this body is called Xian Kaysen. 16 years old, and a student from Avilion National High School.

Xian's family is really poor that he barely got into school. He is also very smart and got a scholarship because of that, which is very helpful for his study.

Though life is not that easy for him. He experience not eating for a day or two. It'd be a miracle if he get to eat 2 meals a day.

He also faced different kind of hardships. He got plenty of part-time jobs just for her mother's diagnosis. He came to school always late, though the professors in their school is aware of his life, that is why they favor him more than everyone else in school.

When life got stable for him, the heroine transferred in his school. When the original first saw her, he thought he just saw an angel.

The heroine is kind, honest, cute, beautiful, and had this warm aura around her that made her look approachable and friendly.

But, she also attracted a lot of red flag boys who also found her interesting.

The worst mistake that Xian ever made, was to befriend the heroine.

The Male Lead who's name is ' Kybelle Mikael Alistair ' happen to overheard their conversation where the heroine called Xian 'cute'.

Mikael thought that Xian is very bothersome, so he threatened him.

"If I ever saw talking to her again, I'm gonna fucking kill you" Mikael said with hatred and possessiveness in his dark red eyes.

Xian might get used to life with full of hardships, or life getting bullied by others because of his status in life, but, he can't stand the physical pain which is rather iconic knowing his life.

That is why even tho he don't want to break the friendship between him and the heroine, he need to, inorder to protect both him and the heroine. He know damn well what happened to those who mess with Mikael. He don't wanna die yet.

But, sadly, he had given up to those negative thoughts, he cannot take any more hardships, pain, suffering, till one day, he committed suicide.

When the news reached the heroine, she became depressed for a week. Who wouldn't? When he's the first true friend she ever had.

When Mikael heard this, he did not even care, who is Xian in his life anyways? Just a random pest that's getting on his way, but he did use this chance to be closer to the heroine.

. . . . .

'what a life' Xian said as he reviewed the memories he just receive.

_______________________________________

Yeah, as you can tell... I got lazy so I'm leaving you guys with this.....

I'm really sorry I promise I'll edit this when I have time in the future ಥ‿ಥ

. . .

MC: What a life

God: You better be grateful, you little shit

MC: WHAT GRATEFUL!? YOU REINCARNATE ME IN THIS STRESSFUL STORY, YOU WANT ME TO BE GRATEFUL TO YOU!?

God: Yes ( ◜‿◝ )♡

MC: . . .

MC: AHH-