He moved over, positioning himself between my legs, putting them around his waist.
'This might be uncomfortable, even paniful at first. If you need me to stop just tell me, okay?' He caresses my cheek

'I love you.' I tell him and he leans in kissing me. The moment he kissed me he pushed inside me, making me gasp. It was painful only for a moment, but the lingering feeling isn't the most comfortable.

'Do you want me to stop?' He asks

'No, no, just give me a moment.' I breathe out. I took a few second to get used to it and gave him a sign to continue. He started moving his hips very slowly, thrusting in and out very carefully so he wouldn't hurt me. First few minutes it didn't feel very nice, but soon the uncomfortable feeling was being replaced by something completely else.
It started feeling really nice, pleasurable. I dug my nails into his back, moaning a little as he was thrusting a bit faster now.

Okay, I get it now. This feels amazing. His skin on my skin. His lips on my lips. His hands on my body. Everything is perfect. He is perfect. 
He's doing everything to make sure I'm not in pain. He asked me if I was okay multiple times, afraid he's hurting me. But he could never hurt me.

He was moaning, almost grunting. That was making me want him even more. I never knew something could feel like this. I was getting this weird feeling inside of me, like heating up. I could feel my muscles tense up and twitch at times. 
I soon found out what the feeling was. I felt like my body was falling apart in pleasure. He must have felt the same thing because he was moaning, pushing in deeper, being just as tensed up as I was. 

He stopped moving after a minute, just staying as he is. Both of us were trying to catch our breath. 
He moved a bit of hair out of my face, smiling at me. 'I love you.'
I gave him the biggest smile I could muster, running my hand through his hair, pulling him closer so I could kiss him. He kissed me gently, soflty parting his plump lips over mine. 

I don't think anything or anyone else could bring me as much happiness as he does. I wish I found out earlier how I felt. 

'How was that?' He asks

'Perfect. Can we do it again?' I ask

He starts laughing at me, 'There is only so much your body can handle Aera. You need rest. Besides, we have plenty of time and I'm not going anywhere.' He caresses my cheek. 'Let's get you cleaned up now, then we can go back to bed.' 

I winced a bit at the feeling of him puling out of me. My body needs time to get used to the feeling I guess. I noticed a little bit of blood on the sheets.

'Don't worry, that's normal.' He pats my head

'I know, just not the nicest thing to see.' I pull off the sheet and put it in the wash. I'll just put on a new one.
'I'm just going to shower quickly.' I say and go off to the bathroom, running a warm shower. My muscles were still a bit tensed up, but I relaxed a little under the water. I got out, wrapped in a  towel as I haven't brought anything with me. Not like I have anything to hide anymore. He was only in his shorts, putting on a new sheet on the bed.

'T-Thanks.' I stutter

'What is it?' He asks

'You.' I tell him, blushing as I'm looking at him, standing in front of me, shirtless.

He smiles and walks over, taking my hand and putting it on his body. 'All of this is yours. There is nothing to be embarassed about.' 

'You can't blame me here. Mine, or not mine, you still look perfect. It would make anyone blush.' I defend myself

'You are so cute.' He giggles, kissing the tip of my nose. 'Let's go to bed.' 

I got dressed and we went to bed. I laid on his chest, pushing myself against him. His heart was going really fast, just like mine. I giggled at the thought that we feel the same way.