18 - Ricky

Rick's POV

No words can describe how happy it made me to find out that the incredibly pretty boy I've been obsessed with since I was  a kid is my mate.

Although it hurt me at first when I found out he hid himself from me but I then figured, he just thought I hate him or something.

I couldn't stay mad at him when I always catch him staring dreamily at me, or maybe that was just me being delusional but no one could deny when I sense his arousal and even felt it against my thigh whenever I hug him.

And the kiss we shared,.. Goddess, that was the most amazing moment I've experienced. If a kiss would feel that good, imagine if...

No, no, I need to focus.

I raised my snout up in the air, trying to track my own scent but it's so fucking hard, it's like I'm running in circles.

I should've snatched that bracelet out of his pretty hand a long time ago. It makes it hard for me to track him.

"Alpha, a rogue just entered pack premises" I heard a pack border patrol report to me via mindlink, a skill only those who have trained it possesses, ie. high ranking wolves, warriors, even normal pack wolves who wish to learn mindlinking. It takes efforts and dedication, it's a special skill after all.

Anyways

Fuck. Jamie's out there somewhere. I need to find him before the rogue does.

"Location" I replied

"Northwest, near a treehouse the Clancy's own."

"I'm near the area. Monitor him. Don't engage until I or back up arrives. Even Brent couldn't subdue it alone last time"

"Yes Alpha, but uhm, he seems like he's growling at something behind the tree. It's not clear from my location, he'll notice me if I move."

Just as he finished his sentence, wind blew hard in my direction and Jamie's alluring, delicious sweet scent smashed to my face, followed by the horrible stench of blood and death the rogue carried.

And I didn't think twice.

I ran as fast as I could to the direction of Jamie's scent and if I ran any slower, I could've been too late.

The rogue was on top of Jamie's wolf form, stepping on his throat preventing him from breathing before I tackled him off and smashed him to a tree with my body.

I looked back and saw Jamie gasped so hard, face contorted and whimpering in pain and my anger just skyrocketed.

How dare this son of a shit

Before he could recover from being smashed to a tree trunk, I pounced on him and clamped my teeth to his jugular, biting so hard, his blood dripping down my neck and chest.

He growled and tried to claw himself out of my grasp but I only tightened my grip making him whimper. He was strong, but I was stronger.

I stepped on his body and head before pulling away still clamping my jaw tight, skinning his neck alive and bringing along his jugular before spitting it out. It didn't take a minute before he laid lifeless on the ground.

I shifted and stood, spitting some blood out of my mouth before staring down at the rogue's lifeless body in disgust.

"Jamie's okay, I made him sleep with a spell to conserve more oxygen to his brain while his body normalizes his breathing and oxygen saturation" I turned to look at the voice. It's Brent, crouching down to check up on Jamie.

He looked up to me "It's only for a few minut-- oh come ooonn! Why did you kill him? I was gonna bring him to Noah as a gift" He's probably the back up the border patrol called over to help but he's just spouting nonsense now.