#POML

FICTION

This story is a work of fiction and some part are not. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously.

PLAGIARISM

Plagiarism is a crime. Unauthorized reproduction or imitation of the content in this novel, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action. Respect the author's intellectual property and creativity.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Hi there! This story is inspired by the Thai BL series Last Twilight (my current addiction) but I mix it up with my own and long-very-very long time story concept together with my favorite and dream sport. So, Don't accuse me of any copycat issue hehehe (mahirap na) and please don't compare this work of mine without reading the whole story.

WARNING

his story is not edited and revised yet by the author. Expect some grammatical and typographical errors a head. The author is doing her best to clean this story as soon as possible. Thank you.

NOTE

The first chapter consist of a quite long scene (3k+ word count). Every scene in the first chapter will be linked and connected to every other chapters (Chapter 2 on wards) that's why it's kinda long. I hope you'll have a patient and determination to read it. Thank you for understanding.

The author also use bisaya dialect in some part of this story but no worries, it has a translation after the word.

FUN FACT

I already published the first version of this entitled "Dark light: Barrier Series #1" but unfortunately I unpublished it because I don't feel to continue it but then, there's a series inspired me to write it again in better version. Hope you like it!

THIS IS THE BOOK COVER AND TITLE OF THE FIRST VERSION, WRITTEN WAY BACK MAY 2, 2023 UNDER "BARRIER SERIES"

That's all! Enjoy reading everyone!
Let's join Yin and Sand on their journey through the shadows!