I shut his car door and walk into my house, slamming the door shut as he pulls off. I unlock my phone and begin messaging Amari and Aurelle. These two are my favorite.

Only Amari answers, I ask her where her sister is.

AMARI
"She's out with Everest. Probably fucking."
KIANA
"Oh, good for her. You won't believe what just happened."
AMARI
"Girl, tell me."
-
After talking with Amari, I felt better. I get a phone call from Elias. I decline and decide to go for a drive to a new cafe in town. I go upstairs and get dressing in a red-velvet colored dress with the new perfume I bought.

I do my make-up, not too much to look slutty, but just a casual look. I get in my car and begin driving to the new cafe. I arrive shortly after and let the song I was playing finish.

I step out of the car, locking it and walk into the cafe. I feel a pair of eyes land on me, as I look over and see Elias with Nicole on his lap. She looks better already, though her nose is still bruised.

The thoughts of her calling me a slut slipping from her mouth flooded my mind. I ignore them and walk over to the counter where the receptionist was. "Hello ma'am! What can I get for you" he asks. I give him my order and go sit down from a table across from them.
-
After waiting for a good minute, he arrives with my food and drink. "Thank you, mind sitting down for a chat?" I bat my eyelashes know that Elias's eyes are on me. The man and I chat and he can't look older than a year or two from me.

His green eyes looking into my brown ones. He had light freckles as his hair was brunette and curly, not much fluffy. As I admired him he admired me, and we had a good chat. "May I get your number?" I give it to him hoping we can be good friends.

He leaves giving me a smile and I feel Elias take my hand. Nicole looks shocked as I get pulled out of the cafe and pushed against a wall. He cups my face, giving me a luster look.

"What do you want, Elias. You said not bother you and I'm not. Your bothering me for beginners." I roll my eyes at him before moving his hand away from cupping my face. "Kiana, are you trying to make me jealous?" Never. Never in my life would I try to make someone as cold as you jealous.

"No, but I know I could." I push him away before walking into the cafe, holding the door for Nicole who rushed to his rescue. I won't lie, Elias was dominant, but It wasn't working on me. I grab my drink and ask for another but in a to-go cup.

He does exactly what I say to do and I give him a smile and a wink before waving off. Elias pushes his shoulder into mine, so I grab his hair continuously waking away from him, making him follow me, but while walking backwards.

I sit him against my car, looking into his eyes. His filled with lust but mine filled with nothing. "Listen Elias, I don't know what you want from me, but look. It's not going to happen. I don't want to be near you and I hope you don't wanna be near me. Have fun taking that Nicole bitch home." I move him away from my car wiping it off.

I get in and flip him off calling him a dickhead before driving off. Not gonna lie, that felt good. I honestly don't think I can daydream about him anymore. My feelings lost as if I ever had any.

Sure I may have slept with him in his own bed and shirt, but because he wanted me to. I'm a nice person I wouldn't say no that easily. Plus after whooping Nicole's ass, I was tired and didn't wanna sleep in my lingerie.

I am thankful, but I just don't wanna be near him. I drive to Amari and Aurelles house hoping to get away from Elias. I arrive and knock on the door to have Aurelle open it. "Kiana! Hey!" She pulls me into a warm embrace. "Hey" I mumble.

I head inside and see a bottle of champagne on the counter. "Want to have a little bit of fun, girls?" I ask them both holding up three glasses with one hand and the champagne with the other.

We're going to have so much fun.
-
After having a glass, we're all drunk. "I hate men" Aurelle spills out and Amari and I agree. "I can't hate Elias enough. He's so annoying" I say falling off the couch landing on my back. Everest watches us all from above.

"I have no idea what's going on, but I love it." Yeah you better. Meanwhile being drunk, someone knocks on the door. I get up and answer it. "Hello"- I see Elias. I try to slam the door in his face but he doesn't let me. I back up into Aurelle and Amari, holding them as if I'm scared.

I may be. What if I am?

I run around them to hide behind them, truly afraid of Elias. As soon as he gets close to me, I run upstairs to Everest hiding behind him instead. "What did you do to her?" He looks serious at his brother. "Nothing!" He knows what he did.

Pushing me against the wall, grabbing my arm without my consent, man I was dumb to work for him. I knew I should've never came to his house in the first place.

The fact that he left Nicole call me a slut meanwhile standing at the top of the staircase at the nightclub, was he crazy?! If I knew he would do all of this to me after I went home with him for one night, I would've just stayed home and not answered the door.

I stay behind Everest as Aurelle drunkly runs up the stairs grabbing me, hugging me. We both smell like alcohol, and Elias was mad. "Have you been drinking?" He tries to grab my arm but I move away.

"Get the fuck away from me." I scream. He only walks up closer to me. "Move!" I scream at him again. At this point I'm backed up to the wall, on the verge of screaming at him. I do.

"Move the fuck away from me, Elias! Don't you understand?! I'm fucking hurt. My landlord is asking me for the money I don't have 24/7, your always calling me nicknames and now today you tell me not to bother you, but when I go to the cafe, you bother me! What the fuck is your problem? Listen Elias, j loved you. I most likely liked you. I thought you would be different, but you weren't."

"So back the fuck yo before I do you like I did Nicole" I take a breath. "Then go ahead. Do me like you did Nicole." Motherfucker. I grab his hand and go into the bedroom Everest was in before I arrived.

"Listen Elias" he cuts me off by kissing me. His soft lips hitting mine, I wanted to back away but I couldn't. Isn't it to early though?

I step away from him before walking out of the bedroom. I give Amari and Aurelle both little pecks on their cheeks, along with a hug. "I won't see you guys tomorrow. Work it for me!" I leave.

I get in my car and turn on my music. Singing along, I drive home. I don't want to ignore Elias. But I have to. He's stuck in my mind, like a parasite. His images stuck in my head. His smile, smirk and so much more. His laugh is the cutest.

No, stay focused.

Your supposed to not like Elias, not talk about him to yourself. I arrive home and go inside, I head up to my bedroom. I throw my clothes off, put on a silk robe and fall asleep in my bed, all lights off, just the moonlight shining in from my window.
———————————————————————————
~THANK YOU FOR READING~
Spoiler ; until chap 5, Elias will be IGNORED. there will be encounters though.
I love you all, bye!

-Layah.