"They look so pretty. Thanks Tae." I said smiling and he gave me that oh-so-sweet boxy smile.

"Let's go now." Jimin said and we all got into the car.

The car stopped and we all got down in front of a huge place. 

 "You sure we're in a club and not in a fancy hotel?" Hobi asked and I nodded my head in agreement

 "You sure we're in a club and not in a fancy hotel?" Hobi asked and I nodded my head in agreement. "It is a club, baby. Don't worry, let's go." Yoongi hyung said and I cringed at his baby. 

It is so weird for me to hear Yoongi hyung calling sweet names to Hobi.

"Let's go, doughnut." Jimin's voice broke my thoughts and I nodded my head smiling.

Wow, this place is so good!!!

"How did you know this place, Chim?" I asked in awe. "I have my own ways babe." He said pulling me by my waist. This flirty boy!

Author POV

"What are we supposed to do now?" Hoseok asked, looking around. "Let's go and hit the dance floor bae." Luna said, pulling Hoseok's hand. Both of them reached the dance floor and started dancing.

Jimin was admiring Luna dancing carefree while Yoongi was smiling at Hoseok who was moving around throwing his head back and Taehyung was admiring and smiling at the food on the table.

"Should we join them hyung?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded. Both walked to the dance floor while Taehyung walked towards the food table.

Luna was dancing, swiping her head back and flinching when she felt arms go around her waist.

"What is a beautiful lady like you doing here all alone?" She heard the familiar voice making her relieved. She rolled her eyes and smiled at his antics.

"You and your fantasies!!" Luna said while Jimin smirked at her.