Mrs. Hestria (Not the goddess Hestia)

Sorry for not updating more frequently. AND SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT THE LAST CHAPTER WAS A HEADCANNON FROM GOOGLE. I COPIED. IT IS NOT MY OWN AND YES I AM SORRY. CREDITS TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT. THANKS. Well I can't these days as exam is just in three weeks so please forgive me if I don't update more than a week. Thanks. Enjoy!

Mrs. Hestria (Not the goddess Hestia)

"Good morning class. Today we will be doing a project about demigods." I said to my class. As soon as I finished my sentence , almost half of my class groan in response. Except for those smart kids which the teenagers these days call nerds.

My favourite students, Annabeth Jackson, Percy Jackson, Nico di Angelo and Will Solace just froze for a second but relaxed a little.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Hestria. I teach Greek Mythology in Harvard. Secretly I am a demigod daughter of Hecate. I am 26 years old and I am married to Anson who is a demigod son of Dionysus.

So as I was giving details about the project. "You guys have to a presentation about yourself as a demigod of any god or goddess you prefer. I do not want the old ones like Heracles, Archilles or Perseus but the mordern type of demigods. The project dues next week. You may start planning now."

Soon all students were in hustle. Some asking permission to use the library. Some just whipped out their phone and started texting or whatever.

But four students caught my eye. Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Will were whispering to each other in Greek. I didn't listen to what they said. I wanted their project to be a surprise to me.

Soon time flew by and the bell rang, as everyone pilled out of the class.

One week later...

It has been a week since I handed out the project. Well today we had an extra student who was suppose to be helping the four. A big buff Asian guy.

Soon class started and the first person was Trinity (A/N sorry to those who are called this name). She was wearing too less clothes. She was wearing huge amount of perfume.

She reminded me pf the Aphrodite girls back in camp. She then cleared her throat and gave Percy a flirtatious smile while Annabeth glared daggers at her.

"I am the demigod daughter of Aphrodite. I am pretty and fabulous. I love makeup and my fashion sense is the best. Thank you." I gave her a nod and wrote a C on her report.

Then I heard Annabeth speaking to the boys in Greek. "Does she remind you of anyone." Annabeth asked. The boys nodded and said in unison. "Drew Tanaka."

They laughed. The next student came and it was Trinity's boyfriend Roth (A/N sorry to all the Roth outside there) "Hey punks." He started. "I bet on that he will be pretending to be the son of Ares!" Percy shouted in Greek which earn him a smack on the head by Annabeth.

Roth growled at him and continued "I am a son of Ares. If you anger me, I'm gonna smash you into pieces." Percy shrugged and said "Told ya so."

I nodded at Roth and wrote anotjer C on his report. Soon all students had their turn until Annabeth. She came put holding a building of the Empire State Building made by toothpicks.

"I am a daughter of Athena, I am smart and you can ask me any questions by the end of this presentation to prove this theory. I also love architecture. This model is a proof of that I like architecture."

She held out her project. "Athena is also the goddess of strategy. I have plan a game of capture the flag outside. Percy and I will versus Nico and Will."

After the game...(Obviously Percy and Annabeth won)

"Now quiz time. Who wants to ask questions?" Several hands lifted up ans Annabeth answered all clearly and correctly. I nodded and wrote an A for her report.

Part two will be coming up soon.

Vote and comment!!!