Eliza Lans

Enjoy!!

Eliza Lans

Hello my name is Eliza and I am a daughter of Apollo, the god of the sun, poetry, prophecies, healing etc etc. I am seventeen this year. I have blue eyes, dark skin and short black hair in cornhush braids.

I am awesome with a bow and arrows and good with a sword too. But I am best at healing. That is why I am always stuck with my half-brother, Will Solace in the infirmary.

Not that I am complaining, I like to heal because I get to see my crush, Nico di Angelo a son of Hades everyday. He has raven black messy hair and black obsidian eyes. He is cute.

He comes by the infirmary everyday to get his daily dose of unicorn draught. That is why I am happy to stay to help in the infirmary. I guessing he likes me too. I not that beautiful but I am not ugly too.

I mean he comes to the infirmary and talk to me and my brother Will. Little did I know about him. One day I was treating the Stoll brothers again. They were stupid enough to place fake spiders in the Athena Cabin. In the end, they got trampked by the Athena cabin, Poseidon cabin, Artemis cabin etc etc.

Connor has like three broken ribs, a broken nose, a twisted ankle and a bruised arm. His brother Travis wasn't better either. He had three cuts on his face, two broken ribs, a broken arm.

I tsked at the boys and walked put the infirmary to get more nectar and ambrosia for the two idiots. When I came back I was in shock.

Nico and Will were kissing behind the infirmary. I heard squeals. Apparently the Aphrodite cabin was spying on them. They jumped apart when they heard squeals. Face red as a tomato.

I hurried in to the infirmary pretending I didn't see what just happened and treated the Stolls. I treated Travis first and then Connor.

When I came to Connor, I couldn't stop myself but started sobbing. My crush was gay but that wasn't a probkem. The problem was that he is dating my brother.

Connor saw me crying and engulf me into a hug. "Hey why so sad. I am right here for you." I looked up and saw him looking at me with concern and love. I blushed and mumbled an apology.

He blushed and coughed a never mind. I treated his wounds. Suddenly Connor pulled me to his facw and he kissed me on the lips. I was in shock at first but soon I kissed back.

Funny how love works. You don't get who you want but you get a better one. We pulled back and I smiked at him.