The meeting in Olympius

So this is definitely not a mortal meet demigod chapter. So now enjoy!

Percy's POV
All of us gathered at the Empire State building except for Leo and Calypso. Even Reyna and Thalia was here. We were waiting by the elevator. Soon the door open and we all walked in with my hand wrapped around Annabeth.

Since the giant war, I couldn't leave Annabeth without a reason. Soon the elevator door closed and shot upwards and soon we arrived at Olympius.

As we arrived, we saw Leo and Calypso waiting by the elevator door for us. I gave them my famous lopsided grin and Leo grin back in response while Calypso just smiled.

Leo had his arms around Calypso's stomach protectively. Soon we ascend into the throne together.

There the gods were sitting on their thrones. Even dad and Hades was there. We walked to them and Zeus cleared his throat. "Welcome heroes." We nodded our heads in respect.

Zeus then stood up and said "We are here to give you all a gift."

I raised my eyebrows at him. So did the others. Piper, Jason and Leo started murmuring. Annabeth finally looked up from her book. Then I saw Athena glaring at us.

I followed her gaze and saw her looking at my arm around her daughter's waist. I let go in response. I gave her a nervous grin but she looked away.

Zeus held up his hand and then said "We are offering you immortality."

That cause commotion. Every one started talking in response. Zeus held up his hand again and everyone quite down. "Well actually not offering but already decided no matter what. All of us will step down from our thrones and you will take our place."

I looked at dad and he smiled at ne and nodded to confirm my confusion. I then turbed my gaze back to Zeus and continued.

"Percy will take his place of his father and will be the next king of Olympius." Everyone clapped in response. I just grinned sheepishly. "As for the queen, it will be decided when he gets married but we all know who it is." Everyone looked at Annabeth in response. She blushed a crimson red.

I chuckled but stop when she gave me a death glare. I wrapped my arms around her waist while giving her a kiss on her cheek. She giggled.

Then Zeus continued "Annabeth will take place of her mother, Athena.

Jason will take my place.

Piper will take Aphrodite's place.

Frank will take Ares's.

Hazel will take Hecate's.

Leo will take Hephaetus place and Calypso will continue to be a goddess.

Thalia will take Artemis's place.

Nico, Hades's place.

Will will take Apollo's place.

Katie as Demeter.

Connor and Travis as Hermes.

Reyna will take Hera's place.

But for now, you will all be minor gods as when you become major gods will be when Percy finally gets married." Zeus stated the last part but I was a little scared. I was scared that Athena would forbid.

Zeus say my face and chuckled. "You will get the permission and blessing from all of us. So you need not worry about that." I blushed as Zeus knew what I was thinking.

I looked at Athena's grim expression and to my father's 'Don't look at me' expression.

"Okay so now I will bestow immortality to all of you now. Perseus Achilles Jackson. God of swordmanship and loyalty.

Annabeth Chase. Goddess of architecture and strategy.

Jason Grace. God of the wind and lighting.

Piper McLean. Goddess of charmspeak and natural beauty.

Frank Zhang. God of animals and leadership.

Hazel Lasveque. Goddess of precious jewels and tunnels.

Leonardo Valdez. God of humour and machines.

Thalia Grace. Goddess of Archery.
(A/N I know she is already immortal. Zeus is just giving her a title.)

Nico di Angelo. God of the dead.

Will Solace. God of Healing.

Katie Gardener. Goddess of planting.

Connor and Travis Stoll. Gods of pranking and laughter.

Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano. Goddess of fighting and leadership."

And a warm aura wrapped around us and we all become a part of Olympius.

Third person's POV

As soon as all became gods/goddesses, all was still have to go back highschool until they graduate from college. They were protest but were no use.

Haha I don't want the book to finish. So there will still be mortals meet demigods/gods chapters.