Cateleya Hailey Winters

Enjoy guys!

Cateleya Hailey Winters
Hi. My name is Cateleya. My name may sound cute but I am not cute at all. I hate colours. My favourite colours are black, white and grey. Nothing else.

I have black hair and dark onyx eyes. I am pale too. I am the loner girl in Trecius High (A/N Sorry if this is your school). I love to be alone and I always get bullied.

So last week came this boy called Nico di Angelo. He was like me. He had dark raven hair and onyx eyes that shone. He always wear black. Because of this we became friends.

Don't get me wrong. I don't like him. We got along because we don't talk to each other. I have almost the same class as him so we see each other most of the time.

A week later after Nico came, the school slut Mckenzie swayed her hips and walked to Nico himself. Yes, Nico is hot with his muscles and all. "Hey, my house tonight. My parents aren't at home today."

Nico cursed in a weird language. Greek I guess? "Move away. I'm already taken." He hissed. Mckenzie looked at him shocked. She never got rejected before.

Soon we headed to our next class, Greek. And yes again, the Greek gods have revealed themselves and so we have Greek instead of history now which is kind of good.

Nico is good in Greek. He is also good in Latin and Italian. But this isn't important. We walked to Greek Class, where Mrs.Heinz was waiting.
On the smart board, she had written some questions and I groaned. I hate quizzes.

We sat down and started writing them down. Soon I was finished, Nico was already in trance. He was looking into deep space. Well until Mrs.Heinz called him.

"Mr. Di Angelo. Please come out and write all the answers on the board please." Nico looked at her in utter shock. Well he was her best student but Mrs.Heinz doesn't like people better than her, so he suffers a lot in her class.

Nico slowly stood up and walked to the board. He picked up one of the smart pen and started writing the first answer. But before he even finished, a group of ugly looking creatures (A/N: empousai) crashed into class. All of us screamed in horror.

"I sssssmell a sssssson of Hadessss. Where isssss he?" One of the creatures said.

Mrs.Heinz tried to keep us calm and all of us seized up to the opposite wall except Nico. He was walking towards them.

"Nico are you crazy? They are going to kill you." I shouted. Nico just glanced at me and twist the ring on his finger. A sword appeared. I was in utter shock. He slashed them one by one with ease and soon all of them turned into a pile of gold dust.

The last one looked at him aand hissed "You will pay for thissss sssssson of Hadessss."

Nico just smirked. "Have fun at Tartarus." And slash it and it tuened into gold dust. He then turned to us.

We all looked at him in shock. He cleared his throat. "I guess you all want to know who am I? I am Nico di Angelo. Son of Hades. (A/N I am really lazy to list out his titles so yeah...) ..."

Three minutes later...

"...A hero of Olympius." He finally finished. I was in shock. The only friend I have is a demigod. Suddenly a zombie appeared (A/N It is Nico's zombie butler).

"Master, Lord Zeus wish to meet you and your sister. So does the son of Mars and the son of Apollo." Nico nodded at him, the he turned to us. "My cover is blown. I have to leave. Goodday and I wish to not meet you again."

With that he was swallowed into the shadows...

Crappy chapter...
Vote and comment!