Epilogue

3 Weeks Later.

"So Mike how does it feel to be back home?" Macey asked.

"Feels really good!" I told her.

"So how about we order some more pizza for tonight?" She asked.

"Oh and could you order some pasta too? I'm kind of in the mood of eating some pasta."

"Sure, just stay put for a while and i'll order some."

"Okay!" I told her.

—————————————————————————————————

AT THE DINNER TABLE.

"So what happened to you when you were out?" Macey asked me.

"Are you sure you want to hear it?" I replied.

"Yeah of course." She told me.

"Alright, when I was out I had an adventure in where I saved Jamie from a monster that was about to kill her and that I saved the place where she resides in."

"Oh, wow that must've been quite an adventure you had there."

"What about you Macey?" I asked her."What did you do when I was gone?"

"Well, I spent most of my time crying right beside your bed and eating more frequently."

"Oh, wow!" I told her.

"Yeah wow indeed." She agreed.

"Anyways it's getting late now we should be heading to bed." Macey suggested.

"Yeah, i'm feeling kinda tired now."

"Alright, good night!"

I then went into my room and flopped down on my bed instantly when I got there, but before I could close my eyes my phone rang. I looked at the caller and it was Jamie!, I quickly answered the phone.

"M-Mike help us please! there's trouble in here."

"WHAT What happened!"

"Well, she came b-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The phone then disconnected

"JAMIE? JAMIE!"

I sat there for a few minutes with my heart beating fast before the phone rang again. I looked and it was Jamie again I quickly answered the phone.

"Hello?!" I told the phone.

"Mike, we-were you scared?" She asked.

"Well, weren't you?!" I asked her.

"Well you shouldn't be!"

"Why?"

"Because we just pranked you! hahahhahaha!" She told me.

"OMG, Jamie you really scared the crap out of me! ha don't do that to me!"

"Yeah!... I know i'm sorry but your reaction was so priceless hahahaha!"

"Alright alright, i'll stop laughing now good night Mike! sweet dreams!"

"You too!"

"Okay bye, I love you!"

"Love you too!"

Well, I saved Jamie, the afterlife, got kissed by my one true love and was pranked by a spirit I surely would want to call this experience...........

A Time To Remember.

THE END!