Chapter 4: The Afterlife?

MIKE'S POV:

I woke up in a very unlikely place to be,everything was so beautiful, the sky was blue the sun was shining so bright that I felt my skin almost burning.

I sat up and shook my head for a bit, a second later I saw a man stand in front of me he looked really familiar too. When he saw me he gave me a confused look and ran towards me.

"Mike! what are you doing here?" He asked shockingly.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked him as my vision was going dizzy.

"You don't remember me? Mike it's me!, Eric!" He replied.

"E-Eric who?" I asked him; my vision still a bit dizzy.

"Eric Jefferson! surely enough you know me." He replied

My vision was now clear, I looked at him and surely enough he was Eric, I then stood up in shock as I saw him.

"Eric!" I said in shock.

"Well, finally you know me!"

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asked.

"Honestly, I don't really know all I remembered was that I felt a sharp pain in my back and everything went black."

"Where am I anyway?" I continued.

"Well, you're in the afterlife... well not really in Heaven were still in the 'Garden of Goodwill'. What makes me doubt though is that we were never really reminded that someone like you would visit us here."

"....."

"So since i'm in the afterlife." I told him."Do you know where Jamie is?" I asked Eric.

"Honestly though I don't know where she is, the only thing I remembered was that last night I could hear some bells going off the whole place, which means someone uninvited came inside.... When I went outside I could see Jamie get dragged by some dark force they say . I tried helping her but when I got to her I got pushed back and hit my head against a tree. I then heard the dark being say. 'Mike will never defeat me!'."

"Well, do you know where they took her?" I asked him.

"Well.... before you arrived I overheard two people murmuring that the dark force was lurking in the 'Cave of Mistral' I believed them though because they can detect these kinds of things in a single second."

"Well, if she was taken there why didn't you go in??" I asked him

"Look Mike, it's not really easy to get inside the Cave of Mistral some people say that the ones who come in there are never found again. Even the most powerful among us couldn't withstand it. Legend says that only a chosen one may enter that cave."

"Well, uh do you know someone who might know anything about the 'Chosen One'?" I asked Eric.

"Well.... I know this one guy who might know anything about it." He responded.

"Well then let's talk to him." I told him.

"Alright, I'll take you to him." Eric told me.

"Hey, wait." I told him."What's with the weather though, the sun seems to be giving off more heat than you need."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about telling you that." he told me.

"Well, since that dark force that dragged Jamie came in this place, things.... started to get weird. Some people here claimed that their powers vanished. then after that the weather started getting a bit.... unusual."

"Like what?" I asked him.

"Like, this Drought and then at some point it changes to a very powerful Rain, sometimes a very powerful wind storm appears."

"Well, that's enough of that we should get going to this 'guy' you've been telling me about. so that we would know more about this cave and where Jamie is."

"Right."

Jamie wherever you are I promise i'll do anything I can to help you.

--------------------------------------

JAMIE'S POV:

"Your suffering face really makes me feel entertained." the mysterious voice said in a very evil tone.

"You won't stand a chance against Mike!" I yelled at the voice.

"Oh! do I see your 'boyfriend' Mike anywhere?" the mysterious voice asked.

"I sent him here," I told the voice in a sassy tone. "so anytime soon you will encounter him and he will defeat you!"

"Whatever Jamie, everyone knows i'm a powerful being." The voice said in a boastful tone.

"Yeah, but not anymore when someone more powerful than you comes in and foils your plans." I told the voice.

Mike, I just know you're there please help me I don't want to be in here.