Chapter 2:Dreams

After a good 2 hours of sleeping I had a dream a dream that I really remembered

I found myself in the middle of nowhere, I could see trees burning the sky going dark meteors falling from the sky and everything you would imagine if our world was doomed.

Suddenly I could see a familiar girl in the distance her,face looked really familiar, I then ran towards her to help her.

"M-miss, what are you doing here?"

No response.

"You know that there is chaos happening right now,right?"

Still no response.

I then went in front of her since I was talking behind her.

When I stood in front of her though I froze for a second and realized that the girl I was talking to was Jamie.

"J-Jamie!" I said shockingly.

No response

"What are you doing here?"

"......"

"Why haven't you called me lately what's wrong with you?"

She just stared at me blankly.

"J-Jamie I won't know what you're going through if you're just gonna stare at me."

No response.

"J-Jamie don't just sit there looking at me, please say something!"

"Mike HELP US!" She yelled.

She then disappeared when I heard a blood-curdling scream.

"Jamie! Jamie! where are you?!, where'd you go?"

"JAMIE!"

------------------------------

I then found myself clutching my chest and breathing deeply, "uh it was all just a dream". But I need to know where Jamie is and why she needed help.

"I'll just go and see a person who specializes in spirits tomorrow." I told myself

From there I went back to sleep and wondered what could Jamie be going through.

JAMIE'S POV:

"So... how does it feel to be separated from someone you love?" The mysterious voice asked.

"You won't get away with this, I know Mike will come and rescue me." I replied.

"Oh? Is that so? a mortal spirit will come and defeat me? Jamie you really make me laugh."

"Why are you doing this to me?!"

"Haven't I told you, you're a pretty girl and you'll become a perfect victim to me."

"NEVER In a million years!"

"Oh! rebellious I like that attitude."

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

"Oh! sweetie just accept the fact that I can get away with this and that you're friend Mike will be a pile of dust when he comes at me."

I then heard a door creak open and close meaning that the person was out of the room.

Mike wherever you are please come and help me, you're my only chance.