❜ ─ 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀

CHANCE

CHANCE

❛ ━━━━━━━━・ ❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━━━ ❜

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏

    LUSTFULLY KISSING THE MAN NOW known as Yeong-gi Rhee, (Y/n) ran her hands through his hair to pull him in closer and deepen the kiss. He didn't protest at all, letting his mask fall to the floor so he could grip her hips tightly.

Letting his tongue slide into her mouth, he eagerly explored while she let him, his hands gliding down to her thighs so he could hoist her up, her legs then wrapping around his waist. Carrying her back to the counter, he laid her down so his kisses could travel down her jaw—down her scar, even—and to her neck, his hands massaging her breasts in a pleasurable manner that made her moan in contentment.

"Was this what you were planning to do with that other guard back there?" Yeong-gi demanded in between kisses.

"Oh? Would you be jealous if I said yes?"

At her obvious provocations, he bit down on her neck, loving the way she gasped when he did, sucking on that spot for moments longer before pulling away and swiping his thumb across the already red mark.

"What's this?" (Y/n) breathed heavily, her skin flushed with heat and her eyes filled with lust. "Are you trying to make it known that I'm yours?"

Yeong-gi didn't answer and instead pulled off his gloves with his teeth, letting them drop to the floor before running his hands across her stomach and up towards where her bra clasp was, unhooking it and tossing it away. Cupping her now exposed breasts, he started sucking on her nipple, smirking into her skin from the low gasp that he was able to make her emit. Now kissing down her stomach, his hands pulling away both her pants and underwear in one go, he lifted her legs upward so that her most private of parts was now exposed for him to see.

(Y/n)'s eyes rolled back as pure pleasure rolled over her in waves at what he was doing, gripping his hair tightly and trying to buck her hips farther into his face so his tongue could explore the space even further.

Fuck!

He definitely knows what he's doing!

Pushing himself upward, the man kissed her again, allowing her to know what she tasted like. Now unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pink suit, he pulled out his dick and started stroking it while continuing to make out with her, guiding her upward with his free hand so they could then switch positions—her now kneeling on the ground sucking on his length while he sat on the counter, one hand over his mouth to stifle his groans while the other brushed through her hair.