Another knock has me wrenching my attention away though and once again I feel my magic move past the guys and to the door. The energy on the other side of it is recognizable though and I smile as I make my way across the room. Honestly, being able to feel people before seeing them is the absolute tits but I should probably talk to Ceto about it, I don't want to commit any faux pas by reading people's auras without their consent. Previously I had to actually work to see people's auras which mean I never really did as I needed to save my energy for training and other things. Also, it's not like I really got out much before being kidnapped and that definitely wasn't the time to waste energy reading auras. Now I'm in the opposite position where I need to focus on working to shut it down but, no time to think about that now, I gotta see if my hunch is correct.

        "Please tell me you brought some food." I ask Ceto as I throw the door open. 

        My magic flares again as I take her in and I desperately grab at my magic to keep it from feeling up every person in the vicinity without their consent. Apparently my magic is handsy, I'll just have to figure out how to curtail its pervy ways later though. Before I can fully contain my magic I get a good look at her aura and I'm shocked to see it's a pink color. I thought it would be red due to the passion she seems to exude but instead it's pink. Honestly that shouldn't be super surprising as she is one of the most loving people I know. I'm also not super surprised that her aura also indicates she's psychically gifted. The guys told me about her connection with the big sea serpent, I think they said his name was Jorgan or something? I should probably learn that one. 

        She rolls her eyes, "Bitch please, you know I got the goods. I went to raid the kitchens immediately since I knew how much magic it takes to complete a bond as large as yours." She shoos me to the side and moves to push in a large rolling cart into the room, "Where did the table go?" She asks incredulously. 

         I shrug innocently, "I may or may not have mentally sent Forrest some spicy mental images that caused him to lose his shit a bit." 

         Kei laughs at that as Draz moves to stand behind me, wrapping his arms around me as I lean back into him. I don't realize he's moved behind me to keep me contained though and my eyebrow arches when his arms lock around me.

         When Forrest moves towards me all of my attention focuses on him, "Oh doll," He chuckles darkly, "I didn't lose my shit, I just cracked the table to keep control." He trails a finger from behind my ear, down my jaw, then grabs my chin, his thumb dragging my bottom lip down just a bit, "Had I of lost my actual shit then you would have been naked, apologizing, and begging for release after bringing you to the edge over and over again."  

         I can't help but shiver as he paints that delicious mental picture in my head. Now I know why Draz is holding me back. If he wasn't then I would have climbed Forrest like a godsdamned tree in a few seconds flat and we have other things to focus on apparently. Doesn't mean I can't have fun though, I laugh to myself as I prepare. Before I can send Forrest another image like the last one to see if he'll keep good on his promises, Ceto interrupts. 

         "Raven, stop being a brat for a second and come eat." Both Forrest and I smirk at her usage of brat before he steps away and Draz releases me. Before I can make my way to the food Dre scoops me up and carries me to the cart where there's now a chair situated beside it. 

          The rest of the guys talk around me, probably making plans and scheming like I should be but fuck that, there's food to be had. I can't help but dance a little on his lap as Dre loads up a plate with berries, dark chocolate, a croissant, and some cheese. Before I can reach for the food he brings a strawberry to my lips and I bite down, relishing how the sweet juice explodes on my tongue. I moan as I wiggle, doing another little happy food dance as Dre continues feeding me various things from my plate. Once the plate is empty I lick my lips and crane my neck so my lips are touching the shell of his ear. I lightly bite down on the lobe before whispering in his ear.