"Oh my god!" Kendall screams, startling Trevor and I. We both rush into her room ready to attack, I'm holding a pillow and Trevor's wilding his phone like a sword when we get to her room. No one ever said we were smart.

"What the hell was that?" Trevor asks first when we find her standing in the middle of the room, she's only got a towel wrapped around her. Her blonde hair is done into two braids laying over her shoulders. It doesn't look like anyone entered the room or anything broke, so I'm officially confused.

"You know that video I posted this morning?" She turns to us, her phone in her hand.

Trevor nods, hands dropping to his sides. I also relax, still holding the pillow.

A pillow? Seriously? That's what I grabbed as a weapon?

"What video?" I look between them both, waiting for answer.

"I posted this Tiktok traveling here with a bunch of random clips from this last week," Kendall answers, "It's got half a million views and thousands of comments."

"My Instagram is also blowing up," she's looking at her phone screen again, "What the fuck?"

"I think people saw Trev and you," she gestures to me, "In some of the clips and got excited."

"Shit, wait let me see," Trevor walks over to her. I follow out of curiosity.

We're both looking over her shoulder as the video plays, it starts with her at the JFK airport in New York and then shows Trevor picking her up, her unpacking her bags. It ends with a few quick videos of us all at the beach a few days ago, her shopping one day and the night she made us all dinner, which is the last clip of Trevor and I posing with the chicken she had cooked. 

I look down at the caption, it says 'week one of at crashing my brother's bachelor pad', which is pretty funny.

"I'm not in it enough," Trevor shakes his head.

"Then be more entertaining," she teases.

The door bell rings.

"That's Jack and Turcotte," Trevor says heading to the front door, "You almost ready, Kenny?"

"Yep, I just need to change, so please leave my room," she smiles and we both do.

"Jackie boy!" Trevor cheers when he opens the door.

"Jimmy!" Alex cheers as we high five.

I still don't understand how I got that nickname but from day one at the Ducks someone said it and it's just stuck.

"Long time no see," I say as we hug. Last time we hung out was early on in the hockey season, we all got pretty busy after that.

We all say our hello's then take residence on the couch, talking about the season and catching up while we wait for Kendall.

"Okay boys," Kendall voice makes us all look up at her, "Ready to party?"

Her hair is out of the braid now and falls in messy waves around her face. She's wearing a tight green dress with cut outs on either side of her torso, showing off her tanned skin.