Author's Note

Heelllooo my fellow readers~! So nice of you to stop by today! :)

My name is Seiko, but you may call me Seiko-Kun lol,  and I shall  be your author for the evening! :D

Now before  we get started, I feel like it's best that I state a few things firsthand...

First of all; This story is an AU that revolves around my FAN-MADE characters for The Mandela Catalogue. Therefore this book is NOT CANON to the original TMC lore.

Second; For those who did not read the description of this story: It's best to keep in mind that this book is for a more 13-18+ audience. Why? This story plays around with heavy topics such as Death, Violence, Murder, Manipulation, Religious Themes+Religious Horror, Drug Usage+Overdosage, Suicide, Cannibalism, Blood/Gore, Body Horror, Possible Mentions of Kidnapping/Abduction, Disturbing Imagery, Usage of Knives+Needles, etc. Please do not proceed further into the story unless you are completely aware of what you're getting yourself into!

Third; Please keep in mind this is my first time writing an actual story, so I am open to any criticism in DMs on how I can improve my writing or my OCs :P

Finally; I take no credit for The Mandela Catalogue on its own! All of it goes to Alex Sister along with credit for inspiring in this story!

An added bonus is to keep in mind that the complete story on its own is a WIP (I'm happy to accept any ideas in DMs) and due to how I'm also battling other shit IRL, the updating schedule of this story is going to be a bit weird. So I apologize for that 😅

Anyways, with all that being said; Please sit back, relax, grab a drink if you want, and let me do the rest...

For our story is just about to begin~