Chapter-2

ANITHA

As usual I woke up and I am getting ready to go to school. I decided to have Egg Roast and bread for breakfast as I am not feeling hungry.

I am on my way to school, I don't know why but i have a strange feeling that someone is following me. I stopped my cycle and turned and saw but no one was there.

I saw a grandfather sitting near a tea stall. Seems like he is hungry. So i went towards a petty shop and brought a packet of Biscuits and went to him.

"Sir, please have it", I told him. He saw me and starred without blinking. He patted near him and signalled me to sit near him.

I too sat near him. He looked me as if he is trying to read me. Slowly he blinked his eyes and asked me, " Are you the daughter of Aniruddh and Kavitha ? " . I shook my head no and replied,, "No. You must have misunderstood. I am not their daughter".

He turned his head other side and again turned towards me, " Then, are you daughter of Bharat and Kannagi". This time i nodded positively. "Yes. I am their daughter".

He was shocked and happy at the same time. He patted my head lovingly and asked about parents. I told him that i am the only one survived. He was shocked by the news. He called me to a scheduled corner

" Dear, listen to me. Bharat and Kannagi are not your parents and most important thing is they are alive. They are planning to kill you tonight. Run somewhere. Trust me. I want only best for you. "

I was shocked by his words. I wasn't able to doubt his words, his eyes reflected honesty. So I asked him

"Why you are caring about me?? "

He chuckled and replied, "You are the reason of my birth. All these years I was searching you. Now please save yourself. "
I replied at him. He wished me to have a happy life. I have no mood to go to school
So I went to a orphanage.

I am sitting in a bench and thinking about all the happenings. My mom was strict and dad didn't paid any attention towards us Or you can say "me". They didn't abuse me physically or verbally at the same time they didn't mind me. Is this grandfather telling truth.

It's my life. I am the one who should find about it.

Its about 11:00 PM, still I am roaming around the park in school uniform. The park os just opposite to home. I can see my home from here, but can't see the park from home.

Wait...

The light of the home is on!!!!!!!

I clearly remember Switch offing everything. Is that grandfather's words are true.

I slowly went towards home and peeped in through window.

Whatever grandfather said is true!!!!!

MY FAMILY IS INSIDE. ALIVE!!!!!

I heard my father's voice, " Why this brat is not home yet?? She never did like this before ". He is saying this words while sharpening a knife.

It's sure that they are not my family. They are someone who wants to kill me.

His wife replied, " I too think the same. She never did this. That brat started to enjoy her life in just few days. I thought she will be mourning about us and it will be easy to kill her. But here , we are waiting for more than past 3 hours. Shitt".

she hates me to core. All this while they kept me alive for a reason.

My brother or someone whom I thought as my brother, "Dad. Let's leave. Let her live her life like this. She is so innocent for this world. Let's not kill her. But we can make her commit suicide. And why you didn't kill her when she was 8, when we found her without memories."

I thought he is good but no. He is just like his parents.

Bharat replied, "Son,  her family is thinking that she is dead. Let that be the same. But they donated some property in her name to government I wanted it since so many years. And dont think low of her. Her family holds major power, we are running away from them. Her family is the family of LIONS. Strong and brave and she is the Apple of eyes for everyone.

Her family will kill us if they find about this brat being alive. And her elder brother is someone,who you should never cross path. He is devil in disguise for his enemies. She is also like them. Being a winner in everything. She share the same blood of them. So it's hard to cheat her. That's why we made this plan to break her mental health. Today is her last night. Let her come. "

My breath was stuck in my throat. And I really want to meet my original family. Who loved me and still loves me.
___________________________________________

Target- 20 votes and 12 comments