Chapter 16: Times Change

Over the course of your life time, it's always a turning point where things improve, the past says in the past, and the future's bright. It almost feels surreal, but that's only because times change and things are going your ways.
__________________________
Two Weeks Later....

Neveah's POV

"Bro yes. I stood up as soon as that drink hit me and I started throwing hands. I was not about to sit there and accept a cold ass martini trickling down my back no ma'am! So I grabbed the bitch ponytail and flung her over the couch and started beating her ass. Turq strong ass had to come and pull me off because Tori couldn't."

Right now the twins have forced me out of the house to go to iHop for some brunch and Vivian is telling me how she got into a fight at one of our favorite bars.

"Turq was there?! Aww I missed her!"
__________________________

  "Turq was there?! Aww I missed her!" __________________________

Turquoise aka Turq^
__________________________

"Yea she surprised us and we chatting it up until the whole fight broke out." Tori shook her head.

A little backstory, the twins and I met Turq when we were freshmen in high school and she was the dean's daughter. She would always come to chill with us during her lil internship breaks. She was a intern at a doctor's office near the school so she would really walk to our school and chill with us in her father's office. Her father didn't care either because we were cool with him and he would always be on hall duty during our lunch period so we had the office to ourselves. Boy do I miss those times!

"Veah. NEAVEAH!!"

"Huh huh." I blinked, snapping back into reality.

"Now this bitch talking bout some 'huh huh'. Bitch we're you not listening to anything I was saying?" Vivian "Look beside you."

  Looking to my left, there stood my good sis Turquoise!

"Turquoise!" I jumped out of my seat and damn near jumped on sis.

"My lil sis!! How are you babygirl?" She asked, releasing me and sitting down. "Any boys? Girls?"

"I'm taking one day at a time." I sip on my water.

"Hello. Are we ready to order now?" This bitchy ass waitress says.

"First of all lower your tone with my girls and I. Secondly, I'm pretty sure your manager wouldn't like a bad ass review in person coming from me, Morgan. So is all a favor and wait over there so we can decide what we what to eat, aii?"

Walking away, Morgan grumbled 'ugly bitch' under breath but it was clear she wanted to be heard because Turquoise got up out her seat and walked over to her and tapped her on her shoulder.

"Turquoise no!"

Grabbing a glass of cold water from another table, she drenched that hoe.

"Ahhhhhh! You bitch! I'm gonna tell Aunty Noriann on you!"