Chapter 5: Just Live Life

Like one great person once said "Life is much better when you are living in the present moment." So just live life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neveah's POV

  3 weeks went by and today is the day I get discharged from the horrid place. Vivian is on her way to pick me up and I'm extremely excited to go home.

  "Knock knock crackhead we're coming in." Voiced Victoria from the other side of the room door.

  "Bitch who you calling a crackhead?!" I replied cutting my eye at her. "Vivian control your stunt double please."

"I know she lying."

  Victoria was about to pounce when Nolan, who I'm now noticing was here, grabbed her by her waist and held her to him.

"Babygirl, she was playing with you." Nolan said kissing her cheek. "Her crackhead grinch looking self should be ashamed!"

"I said wow! Look at this shit here. That's crazy to me Nolan, but I see how you moving bro. Copy that loud and clear!" I shook my head and picked my vibrating phone. "Now get out so I can dress please and thanks."

  When he left, it was just the twins and I. Victoria was salty she got detached from her boo and Vivian looked like she had been working 24/7 with no sleep. Ms.Thang had bags under eyes for days!

  "Alright missy, let's get you dressed and let's get outta here. This place gives me the hebby geebies!" Vivian expressed, throwing me a bag of clothes.

  In the bag, there was a black t-shirt, ripped jeans, Nike socks, my AirPods, my fenty beauty lipgloss, some diamond earrings, one of my favorite snacks and one of my favorite drinks. On the chair, she placed my blue Nike hoodie, my Chanel bag and my leather jacket and on the floor she placed my blue uggs.

  "Girl how did you of all people, get into my crib to get all this stuff?"

  I was really curious because I never recall giving either of the them an extra key to the crib.

   The twins looked at each other for a brief moment and then looked back at me. Victoria was scratching her neck as her sister had a nervous expression on her face while she rocked back and forth.

  "Well you see...um a few years ago when you were drunk after you had broken things off with-"

  "Y'all bitches copied a key that night I got drunk and nearly got my ass whooped by my momma??!!!" I stood up and slipped my feet into my shoes after putting on my Nike socks. "You know what? Whatever. I'm not even mad. Keep the key since you've already had it for so long. Y'all had this key for three years and I didn't even know?! Wow."

  Both girls let out a deep breath that they seemed to be holding.

  "Alright well y'all can go met up with Nolan because I know that lil boy is getting impatient, I got to go see someone before we head out."