If only you knew

Jazi just watch her daughter pacing while packing her bags for the 3 days trip. It's the Daddy's Day . Jazi thought it's just one day event but it turns out a 3 days event and now, she don't know what to do dahil sasama lang naman ang anak sa totoo niyang ama.

She took a deep sighed. She told Harvey about it and the guy panick at the other line. Santino said that it's okay dahil pag kumontra siya ay baka malaman nito ang sekreto.

"Instead of staring at me, why don't you help me packing , mom. I can't find my socks and underwear." Naiiyak na sabi ni Lemon sa kanya. Natauhan naman ang ina ay siya na mismo ang nag impake.

While scanning at her daughter's things. She notice that she didn't bring any dress or shirt that comes from her uncle's. Lahat ay bili niya mismo.

"Lemon, uncle Gavrin bought you a snow white dress why don't you pack it for the mass on the 3rd day?"

"You bought me a snow white dress too mom. That's what I pack. Also the red headband."  Lemon answered why bushing her teeth.

"Don't forget to bring your toothbrush!" She received a thumbs up coming from her daughter. Napasigaw si Jazi nang makarinig ng busina sa labas. She look at the veranda and saw Jared's car.

"Lemon baby, yourㅡ"

"Is daddy's already here na? Oh my mommy! He's here!" Lemon jumping excitedly and ran beside her.  Tumingin din ito sa baba.

"Hello Daddy!" Sigaw ng anak. Si Jared na kakababa lang sa sasakyan ay tumingala kung saan sila. She can't deny that he's good looking while wearing a Prada's outfit.

He's really an expensive daddㅡ I mean man! Gosh Jazi what's wrong with you!

When their eyes met Jared give her a small nod and switch back to Lemon. He give her a big smile.

Sumunod siya sa anak pababa nang hagdan. She's holding her bagpack and small luggage. Lemon open the door and ran to Jared.

The guy immediately open his arms to carry her. He kiss her daughter in forehead and starting sniffing her. Seeing what he's doing on her child make her realized something.

"Lahat na ba yan? Kompleto na ba?" Nabalik siya sa realidad. Kaharap na niya pala ang lalaki at ang anak.

"A-ah oo. Saan ba to ilalagay."

"Drop it down, Jasmine. Ako na maglalagay sa likod." Binaba muna ni Jared si Lemon at kinuha ang gamit ng anak. Pagkatapos ay bumalik ito sa harapan niya.

"Take care of Lemon. She's allergic in bugs please. If she craves for ice cream her favorite flavor is.. pistachio." She whispered the last word but Jared heard it.

"I will. Tell Harvey I'll take of her daughter for a while."

Tumalikod na ang dalawa sa kanya. Jared put Lemon at the back seat. Pagkatapos ay sumakay na din ang lalaki at pina-andar ang kotse. Jazi turn back and starting to walk papasok sa bahay nila when she heard Jared talk. Kaya napalingon siya.

"Didn't know she loves pistachio flavor. Don't worry she's safe with me." 

Jazi heart beat fast when he flashes a smile on her.

"Byeee mommy! I love you!" She wave at her daughter and whispered "I love you too".

Nang wala na ang dalawa ay napahawak si Jazi sa dibdib niya.

It's been a long time, bakit ganito pa din siya maka-react. Ang puso niya. Patuloy pa din ang pagtibok. She look at the car na unting-unting nawawala sa paningin niya.

"If only you knew, Trevor. She's always been safe with you."