Coming Home

Hindi alam ni Jazy kung saan mag-uumpisa. Madaming files ang nakahilera sa mesa niya. She frustratedly comb back her hair.

She's now reading a new case when a knock someone knock on her door.

"Hey Vega. Are you alright?" Her boss entered holding a brown envelope.

"I'm just exhausted boss but I'm reviewing some case that I'll take." She said.

Her boss nodded and handed her the envelope. She confusedly took it.

"Open it. That's my gift from you after you win the case of Mr. Avila last month."

Hindi niya alam ang gagawin nang makitang plane ticket for three ito. Napatakip siya ng bibig sabay tingin sa boss.

"Uh uh don't thank me Vega. You deserve a long vacation. Being a lawyer is exhausting so enjoy your vacation with Mr. Montero and Lemon." Her boss said and wave bago tuluyang lumabas ng pinto.

Nang makalabas ang boss ay napatalon siya sa sobrang saya. She arrange the papers on her desk at kinuha ang bag bago lumabas ng office niya.

She excitedly ran the hallway papunta sa office ni Harvey. She didn't knock tho she just enter his office and the sleeping Harvey jump dahil sa gulat.

"The fuck Vega!" Mura kaagad ni Harvey sa kanya pero pinakita nito ang letter at tickets.

Harvey eyes widen at napayakap silang dalawa. She even jump into happiness and excitement.

"Grabe 3 months talaga? Mukha naman tayong pinatapon ni boss niyan."

"Ayaw mo nun? Namiss ko kaya ang pilipinas. We should go in Boracay, Isla Higantes , Coron Palawan and we should do scuba diving with whales. Mellow would be happy."

Harvey smile widen when she saw her babbling about what they will do pagnakauwi sila. Her eyes was sparkling for excitement. His heart starting to beat fast.

Damn not for her please.

Nang makauwi sila ay sinalubong sila ni Lemon ng matinding yakap. She misses her mommy and daddy.

"Baby remembered mommy promise to you na uuwi tayong pilipinas?"

"Yes po. But you're a busy person. We can't go vacation." Lemon pouted.

Harvey kneeled down and kissed the girl forehead.

"Pack your stuffs baby. We will having a 3months vacation in any countries you want."

The girl eyes widen and starting to jump in excitement.

"Mommy let's pack! I want my dresses and shoes!"

Natatawang sumunod si Jazy sa anak. But before she followed Lemon she turn back and whispered thank you to Harvey. The guy just wink at her.

Nang maiwan mag-isa sa Harvey sa sala ay kinuha niya ang telepono at tinawagan ang kaibigan.

[ On the Phone ]

[ Alam mo ba ang tinatawag na pahinga? ]

He chuckled when he heard Santino voice.

[ I just missed messing up with you Rivero. ]

[ Fuck off Montero. What do you want? ]

[ We we're going home. Maybe 2 months. May gagawin pa kami. ]

He heard the male gasped on the other line and starting to laugh.

[ Sai wants a doll house , dude. ]

Harvey laugh again. Kahit kelan talaga tong kaibigan niya.

Santino had already a 3 children. Amiel , Zion and Sai. It should be just two but Santino wants a daughter. Napa-iling siya nang maalala ang reklamo ni Zein kay Jazy.

[ Fine fine. Let's meet after two months. ]

[ Sure. Do I need to tell everyone except him?]

Harvey stopped for a second. He hates her. Maybe it's a good choice if we didn't let him know.

[ Dating gawi Rivero. ]

[ Geh. Wala naman siya ngayon sa pilipinas eh. He's whole life revolves on business. ]

Harvey let out a deep sighed. Nagpaalam na siya sa kaibigan. He needs to pack to. Baka sigawan na naman siya ng inaanak niya.

Their first month of vacation is exciting. They go to New Zealand and experience how to milk a cow. Then to Hongkong because Lemon wants to meet Disney Princesses. Harvey and Jazy also enjoy their self.

3rd week, they go to Paris. Lemon was casted there as a model for a children magazine but Harvey and Jazy didn't say yes. Tinakbuhan nalang nila ang grupo ng mga kababaihan.

They left Australia with only three bags pero nang umalis sila sa Paris pauwing pilipinas at pito na ang bags na dala nila.

It contains Lemon's stuff toys, dresses and everything she wants them to buy.

"Parang mamumulubi ako sa anak ko." Jazy said to him nang makaupo na sila sa seats nila. They are now departing to Philippines. Natawa si Harvey sa reaksyon nito.

"You won't you're richer than me."

"Sige, say it louder at baka maniwala sila dito at eh holdap tayo. Bababa tayong walang dala kundi dignidad lang."

Jazy really that funny that Harvey couldn't stop laughing because of her. Hinampas pa siya nito ng kangaroo stuff toy para tumahimik.

"Mommy I'm sleepy. Can I sleep to daddy lap?"

"Sure mellow. Come here to daddy." Hindi na napigilan ni Jazy ang anak dahil dali-dali itong yumakap sa lalaki.

"You should sleep Jaz. Malayo pa ang biyahe."

"How about you?"

"I'm fine sweetcheeks." He smiled to her for assurance. Then Jazy yawn and starting to close her eyes.

Today, they we're coming home. After 7 years of living in Australia makakauwi na sila. But he's nervous knowing na dadating ang tamang panahon na he will recognize her own daughter and he's will be no longer be with them.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Hello sweetcheeks. Its me Arin. Bagong kabanata ng ikalawang serye ng aking istorya. Have a nice day. Don't forget to vote and comment about this chapter.