Daddy Issue

Jared carefully put all his groceries at his glass table. Dumiretso siya kaagad sa penthouse niya dahil tinatamad naman siyang umuwi sa mansion.

Amiel loved to visit him here pagkatapos ng practice niya. His son relationship to his best friend son is very good.

He once wished to be married and had kids yet he can't do it. Wala siyang magagawa kundi eh subsob ang buhay at oras sa trabaho.

"Jesus Christ, fuck my life." He said out nowhere.

Jared lazy get his phone and dialed someone number. The woman immediately answer it.

["Are you free tonight? Come here on my penthouse."]

["Oh, did my baby want to play?"]

["Just shut up and get your ass here."] He ended the call and walk towards his room to take a shower.

Tonight, Jared needs someone to warm his bed.

Santino scratch his head when Zein blabbering about the chocolate and he eat.

Zein wants to choke to death his husband for eating Lemon chocolate. The kid might cry later if she knew about her missing sweet.

Harvey kept pulling Zein away from Santino. He can't stop to laugh because of how amazona she is.

"What's the commotion all about? It's too early mom and dad." Amiel walk in to the kitchen to drink milk.

Amiel thick eyebrows furrowed. All of the people that saw him reminds them about his dad.

"You, it's early para magising ka. Wala ka namang practice ah."

"I'm going to Uncle Jared. He promise to bring me on the track."

"Again? I told you not to race Amiel."

Santino become more strict when it comes to his first son. Amiel have a very dangerous hobby, racing.

"It's fine. Uncle is a pro. He won't let me die. And I'm fine dad."

Amiel finished his milk and grab an apple to the counter. He bid a goodbye kiss to Zein and a fist bump to his Uncle Harvey.

"How about me?" His dad said but Amiel smirk at him.

"Later dad, love you." Then he pick his car keys on the table.

Seeing Amiel going out. His broad shoulders and tall height make Harvey smile.

"When I leave he just 11 years , now he's already 18."

"Bilis nga sundan eh."

Napa aray si Santino na kinatawa ng malakas ni Harvey. May lumipad na pinggan sa mukha nito.

Amiel was walking to the backdoor when he spotted Lemon waiting for someone. He smile at walk towards the baby girl.

"Hey Fruity. My sister wasn't here. She's in school. You should go inside."

"It's fine Kuya Amiel. Besides I'm having fun walking around."

"You sounded like an old lady. By the way, do you wanna go with me?"

The kid immediately smile and ran towards his red car. His uncle Jared would be happy if he brought someone right?

Jared rid already of the women he used last night. He took a while to clean the living room because of how messy it is.

Amiel would pay a visit . He wouldn't let the kid know what he's doing at baka mabanggit sa ama at maupakan naman siya.

Wala pang ilang minuto ay may kumatok na sa pintuan. He open the door and greeted by Amiel smiling face but Jared face lit up when he saw familiar girl on Amiel arms.

"Mr. L!" Lemon jump out on his Kuya Amiel arms and hug Jared left leg.

"Hey Lemonade." Jared ruffle the girl hair.

"How do you each other Uncle?"

Jared told everything about that day. At dahil may bata silang kasama. Hindi muna sila tumuloy ng racing. They just having fun into the man penthouse like playing, watching TV and eating.

Lemon couldn't imagine that she would taste Mr. L recipes. Her daddy is good at cooking but not like Mr. L.

Amiel excuse himself to the two because he wants to play Xbox. Santino didn't let them play if weekdays because study is their number 1 priority, only weekends.

Naiwan sa mesa ang dalawa. Jared eyes was focus on the little girl that stuffing her mouth some corn.

"Hey easy. The corn wouldn't ran away." Natatawa nitong sabi.

"I love corn, Mister L. Mommy doesn't like it. Daddy sneak some corn in my room sometimes if he got a chance."

"And way your Mommy doesn't like corn? It's delicious you should tell her that."

"I don't know. But Daddy said the mommy really hates corn."

Jared shake his head in disapproval. They continue to talk. His heart was so warm and he was so amazed to how she talk to him. In her young age she was so talkative and laugh every minute.

Napakagaan ng pakiramdam niya sa bata. Para bang ayaw nitong mawalay sa kanya. Maybe because he's longing to have a family?

He really wants to have his own family but the top priority was the company. He won't let everything turn upside down.

Maybe someday, he will met a woman that would give happiness on him.

He already meet a woman. Yet he pushed her away.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Hello sorry sobrang busy ko lately! Huhu. Ito na po may update na po tayo😭 enjoy reading....