Daddy's Girl

Jazi forehead knotted when Harvey call him na hindi niyo masusundo si Lemon sa school. Zein was out of town , San was a busy person.

"Gosh. Should I call him?" Napakagat siya ng labi but then someone crosses her mind.

Hindi na siya nagtumpik-tumpik pa at tinawagan ang taong pumasok sa isip niya.

Stanley and Gav was looking at the little girl in front of them eating her lollipop.

Nakatingin lang silang dalawa kay Lemon. Jazi call the both of them kanina lang na sunduin ang anak at saktong walang duty yong dalawa.

"Ikaw na bahala jan. Pupunta ako sa ibang baby." Stan said sabay kuha ng susi ng motorbike niya.

"Tangina naman oh! Wag mo akong iwan. I still have reports to review at may mission din ako maya-maya."

"Then why did you agree na sunduin si Lemon, aber? Shunga ka din."

"It's Lemon. And Jazi is my friend."

"Kaibigan mo naman pala yon eh, edi bantayan mo yan. Dinamay pa ako punyeta." Stan said kaya nabato siya ni Gav ng plushie.

"Tangina mo! Bago ka magsalita at umalis tulungan mo muna ako maghanap ng magbabantay sa kanya at mabilis lang ako." Gav said sabay kamot ng ulo niya.

Nag-isip si Stan while Gav talking sweetly to the little girl about leaving her to someone. Stan was so smart to think this man kaya napaharap siya sa dalawa.

"Why don't we leave her to Jared, then let's pick her up pagtapos na tayo."

"Tama ka. Wala namang malisya diba?"

"Right. Wala."

"So tara na? Nasa kompanya niya yon siguro ngayon."

"Letchugo." Yaya ni Stan at kinarga ni Gav si Lemon sa mga braso nito.

"Tito Gav, I really love your dimples peeking out."

"Really? I also love your eyes baby. It looks like there's a whole galaxy on it."

"Oo, like Jared."

"Tumahimik ka Stanley at baka masipa kita." Babala ni Gav na sinimangotan ni Stan.

The both of them arrived at Jared's company. The front desk know the both of them kaya hindi na niya ininform ang boss niya.

Nasa mataas na floor ang opisina ni Jared. They took a elevator paakyat. They keep talking and asking Lemon about her favorite food na bibilhin nila pagsusunduin nila. You know, payment para hindi isumbong.

When they reach the floor. They spotted his office. Hindi na sila kumatok at binuksan ang pinto. Mabilis na tinakpan ni Gav at Stan ang mata ni Lemon.

"Gosh idiots learn how to knock the door!!"

Jared said with a angry tone. He's only wearing pants and sando. He's sweat is running down to his neck that make the two sense what happened.

"With that look, I didn't do anything unholy in my office." He added and landed his eye on the girl hugging Gavrin.

"Is that ㅡ"

"Mister L! Yay ikaw nga po!" Lemon jump from his Tito Gav arms to run into Jared leg to hug.

"Oh, you two know each other?" Stan asked.

"Yeah. I bump into this kid several times." He look down and carry lemon. "And now, what brings you here?"

He asked and look at the two standing straight infront of him.

"Our friend, her mom, ah ummㅡ"

"Harvey couldn't pick her and Jazi was busy arranging something important." Stan cut off Gav na kinahinga nito ng maluwag.

"Arranging something? I thought she's on leave. Vacation." His eyebrow line up like an angry bird after hearing it.

"I don't know what exactly important matters she do. But we have important case to do. We will pick her up later at 8pm. Take care kiddo." Stan said and give Jared a flying kiss.

"Be good to Uncle Jared, kiddo." Gav waved at the two.

"Bye Uncles!" Kaway pabalik ni lemon na nasa bisig niya.

Nang mawala ang dalawa. Jared look at Lemon and smile.

"Uncle Jared is sweaty because the aircon was broke a while ago."

"Then you should change your clothes na po. Mommy say that if I got sweaty playing under the sun. I should change my clothes." Lemon said that make Jared amaze so bad.

Isang ngiti ang gumuhit sa mga labi niya.

"Ano pa yong sinabi ni mommy sayo?" His dimples pop up. Lemon dimples also do the same.

"Don't turn on the aircon if your sweaty. Magkaka-pulburon ka po if your pawis dried up." She proudly said na kinatawa ng malakas ng binata.

"What's pulburon ha?" Aliw na tanong nito.

"It's a kind of illness. So, turn off the aircon and open the windows instead." She wink at him na mas kina-aliw niya sa bata.

He look at the clock and it almost 4. He look at the kid looking at the paintings above her. She's too young but she thinks like an old lady. Her mouth is too powerful for a kid.

"Did you already eat?"

"Bakit? You will feed me ba?" Jared smile. He go into his bedroom in the office and change his clothes.

"Let's go and grab whatever you want." He open his arms and lemon excitedly jump into his arms.

Before he go out, he turn off the aircon and open his windows instead. He didn't know why he follow what the kid said but he's heart flatter because of her.

Lemon, napakaswerte ng mga magulang mo sayo.