🪶56 - Currently Thinking (4)

Start from the beginning

His voice lacked any warmth, as if he was frustrated. He definitely was frustrated. His drenched clothes did not feel comfortable, and he wanted to get away from these troublemakers and get some rest now.

Paseton lowered his head while Witira looked around. She could see the shoreline that she had destroyed just a few moments ago, and bit down on her lips once again. Amiru hesitated for a moment before starting to speak.

"...Young master Cale, it is really difficult to understand you. Very difficult."

Cale just shut up after seeing that a similar situation to the plaza incident was about to happen again. Everything was annoying.

Amiru turned away from Cale and looked toward the two Whale Tribe members. Her gaze toward them was calm, yet angry.

"And who are you?"

This was part of the Roan Kingdom, but this was her family's territory. Amiru had no intentions of letting such an incident that happened in the Ubarr territory go.

"And Bob."

Amiru glared sharply at Toonka, who was blankly standing off to the side.

"Who are you?"

None of the three answered Amiru's question. Toonka seemed to be worried about something, while Paseton was thinking about what to say. As for Witira, she could only lower her head after seeing what she had done.

At that moment, Amiru heard a noise.

"Achoo!"

Cale's nose was itchy and made him sneeze. He pushed back the hair that fell on his face before looking up. He didn't care about anything in front of his eyes and ignored all of the gazes that were focused on him before speaking normally.

"Let's go back first."

Nobody could say no to him.

***

Cale explained the entire situation before coming out of Amiru's residence and looking at the three people behind him. Witira, Paseton, and Toonka. He then made eye contact with Amiru, who was coming out behind them.

She took a look at Cale before sternly speaking to Toonka.

"You must leave by tomorrow. You should be thankful that all you are getting for punishment is being banished from our territory."

Amiru had demanded that Toonka leave her territory by tomorrow. It was because it became blatantly obvious that he was not a fisherman, as well as because he was the cause of the battle.

"The two of you will receive similar punishment if you cause any more issues within my territory."

The Whale siblings bowed toward Amiru with calm expressions. Cale observed the two siblings who were hiding that they were related to the Whale King, before turning his head.

"Young master Cale, you seem to be catching a cold, so please head on inside."
"I will."

Amiru's gaze became sharp as she turned back to look at Toonka.

"You return our generosity with such actions."

Cale gently started to speak.

"That is why you are banishing him."

Toonka's banishment. That was what Cale had told Amiru to do.

"Young master Cale, you really..."

Amiru had heard from Paseton about how Cale had saved his life, as well as how Cale had no fault, but ended up getting dragged into the mess.