Chapter 3: Unexpected Guests

[Panther POV]

We'd been wandering in the woods for a while and the sun was beginning to slowly fade away in the west.

"It's getting dark. We should search for shelter so we can get some rest," Dino said.

Woolf and I agreed, and we all decided to head north, using the North Star as guidance.

After hours of walking (and with the sun now already rising again) we came across a village, a very small village but it was still somewhere we could stay, assuming the villagers were kind. The village only had 11 houses, although they all varied in size and appearance and a hospital, which had a sign reading 'MEME'S MEDBAY' displayed above the door. There was also a bakery that had a sign reading 'LAFF LOAFS', a gym called 'HONEST'S GYM' and right next to the gym a burger place called 'HONEST BURGERS'. Now I'm not one to judge, but who puts a burger shop next to a gym?!

"I guess we knock on that house. It's the closest one to us," said Woolf, interrupting my mental rage about a burger store next to a gym. But seriously, who does that!?

"Okay," agreed Dino and we went to knock on the house.

[Blaza POV]

I had just eaten breakfast when I heard a knock on my door, then I heard a smashing sound as the door fell to the ground.

"I told you I should've been the one to knock, Dino!" yelled a voice.

"I didn't mean to break the door!" replied another voice, presumably whoever Dino is.

"Who's there?" I asked, before an argument broke out, and walked over to the door.

What I saw shocked me.

[Woolfster POV]

The very tall man wearing an orange bear hoodie and pink shorts just stared at the scene, his eyes wide. Either he isn't too pleased about his door being broken down or he wasn't expecting a dinosaur, a panther, and a man with wolf ears, nose and tail to show up at his house. Maybe it's a bit of both.

"I'm Woolfster," I introduced myself. I then gestured to the green reptile and the large feline "And this is Dino and Panther."

"Oh, uh hi, I'm Blaza," the man said, though he still looked a bit nervous, he probably thought we'd destroy him like Dino destroyed the door. Dino must have noticed how scared Blaza felt as he tried to comfort him.

"Don't worry we're completely harmless."

"You just broke my door," Blaza replied.

"It was an accident!" Dino roared, making the person who we were trying to make let us in, slowly back away.

"Umm one second I'm going to go get the rest of the gang," Blaza chuckled nervously then ran off.

[Socks POV]

I sat down on my gaming chair and switched on my computer. The computer hadn't even fully booted when I heard a knock at my door. I went downstairs and answered the door. It was Blaza, only, he had a panicked look on his face. I knew this was serious. Blaza never panics.

"Blaza, what is it?" I asked.

"I'll explain when I get everyone at my house but I don't think I'll need to explain, you'll see it for yourself," he replied, then ran off, presumably to get the others.

{Just after everyone has arrived at Blaza's house}

[TbhHonest POV]

I stared at the animals at Blaza's door.

"Blaza, WHY IS THERE A DINOSAUR, A PANTHER AND A WOLF-MAN AT YOUR DOOR?!?!" FatMemeGod yelled.

"They just kinda showed up," Blaza replied, though you could still hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Ummm so uhh the reason we came here was to find somewhere to stay," said the panther, awkwardly.

We all stared at the feline.

"Right, I should probably introduce myself," it said. "I'm Panther, the dinosaur is Dino and the wolf-man is Woolfster."

"Woolf for short," Woolfster added.

"What creative names..." I mumbled quietly under my breath.

"I'm Socksfor1 and these guys are TbhHonest, Nadwe, Muffin, Joocie, Laff, FatMemeGod, TBVG, Oompa, Oof and Ally," said Socksfor1.

"So, are we allowed to stay in this village?" asked Dino.

Before any of us could answer, Nadwe, who is only 14, said "Sure! We can build you some houses and this can be your home!"

"Okay where would we stay until then?" asked Woolf.

"I guess my house?" suggested Blaza.

So that's that. There's now 3 animals living in Blaza's house,I guess they seem nice enough.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is mainly speech but I couldn't think of any ideas.

Here is some art I did of Woolf, Panther and Dino. (It has nothing to do with the later events of the story {unless I change my mind} I just wanted to draw them)

 (It has nothing to do with the later events of the story {unless I change my mind} I just wanted to draw them)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.