Cookies, Cuddles and Confusion

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
So I'm back Thankyou for all your patience. This story is going to run a little over 10 chapter I think but we will see. I'm going to try keep this one fluffy before the angst starts...or will I? Let's see.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Narrator

After her moment in the bathroom Eda felt confused with her feelings, not that it was a problem right? She was just falling in love with her husband.

"Mummy, daddy?" Kiraz called snapping Eda out of her thoughts leaning against the kitchen counter whilst Serkan took the cookies out.

"Yes baby?" Eda smiled bending down to her height.

"Can we decorate the tree?" She pointed.

"Sure where are the decorations?" She asked not remembering

"I can go get them" Serkan replied playing the cookies and stealing one.

"I can get them" she didn't want to feel useless.

"I'll show mummy" Kiraz took Edas hand in hers leading her upstairs.

"Daddy normally pulls the ladder down and they are just on the side of the attic" she smiled.

Looking up Eda nodded before pulling the ladder down. Her head still spinning like it has been in the last few hours she started to climb the ladder when a flash came through again

Serkan passing Eda a box

"It's our first Christmas as a married couple so I thought we needed a decoration to add to our tree" Serkan sat in a Christmas jumper as she opened it and found an ornament with them both on their wedding day.

Tears in her eyes she smiled and leaned to kiss him receiving his lips on hers softly.

"I love it" she beamed

"I love you Mrs Bolat he stroked her cheek with his thumb

"I love you Mr Bolat" she smiled

Another Christmas

Looking down she saw her belly, a hand stroking it and Serkan setting up a cot

"She's going to be spoilt Serkan and we have three months to go yet"

"I know but she's my princess so she will have whatever she wants" she bent down and kissed her swollen belly before they both laughed at the moment of Kiraz inside her.

"I can't wait to meet you" she stroked her belly.

Eda felt her eyes closing and letting go of the ladder.

"Mummy!" Kiraz shouted.

"Gotcha!" Serkan swooped her into his arms before she fell to the floor.